By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FAMITSU REVEALS, NEW METAL GEAR with SCANS

mp40master said:
luisgvm said:

wow. people are getting desperate. everyone want the game to be multiplat. it will be funny to see the coments if the game is exclusive. jajajajaja

No it would not be funny :(

jajajajaja,. ohh come on. it was funny when FF13 was announced multi. jejejejeje. just kidding. lets just see what happens guys. lets not get all worked up thying to figure out the teaser. if its multi then wonderfull if not then thats great too. after all, all consoles have great games.

Around the Network
Xen said:
mp40master said:
luisgvm said:

wow. people are getting desperate. everyone want the game to be multiplat. it will be funny to see the coments if the game is exclusive. jajajajaja

Freakin hilarious if PS3 exclusive.

stop it,  not funny for me.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

PS3 has crushed the competition

I didn't think it was possible, but Raiden looks bad-ass...er!!!!

4 ≈ One

Xxain said:
PS3 has crushed the competition

Its not announced exclusive yet

Around the Network

Well we already know its on a Sony platform so we just have to wait for E3 to confirm if it is or isnt multiplatform. Not long till E3 now anyways.

luisgvm said:
mp40master said:
luisgvm said:

jajajajaja,. ohh come on. it was funny when FF13 was announced multi. jejejejeje. just kidding. lets just see what happens guys. lets not get all worked up thying to figure out the teaser. if its multi then wonderfull if not then thats great too. after all, all consoles have great games.

you are right lets be positive is multi if not I will have to go to my friends house to play it :(

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

mp40master said:
luisgvm said:
mp40master said:
luisgvm said:

you are right lets be positive is multi if not I will have to go to my friends house to play it :(

lol jajajaja. start praying¡¡¡.

That isnt Raiden, that is Gray fox i am 100% Sure, and AWESOME Metal Gear 1 Remake! , wow did Hideo Kojima listen to me when i wished that they remake the old ones?

HOLY SHIT!! from neogaf they speculate that the 6 and 3 is.. June (6), 3rd (3) ...if that is in Japan time then it would be the 2nd of June in the US (Sony E3)!