By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FAMITSU REVEALS, NEW METAL GEAR with SCANS

PullusPardus said:
mibuokami said:
Actually, I almost forgot but could this be the trademark 'mgs subsistence' game that was floating around a few month back?

mgs subsistence already released on Ps2 and the original xbox years ago.

Oops I meant 'Existence'

Around the Network

ZOMG! PS3 Exclusive , im calling it now. Didn't Sony say this would be THEIR biggest e3 yet? What a place to announce too (The competitions home turf)

If you go to the teaser site now you can see big boss flashing up after a couple of lightnings http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/index.html

btw lol at the censored interview - do they print it in the next issue aswell without the censoring ? ;)

and the current timer runs out 19hours and 30 minutes before the MS conference starts (if anyone is interested), but we are waiting for a 5ths and last timer anyway, so let's see when that one runs out

HOLLY SHIT!!!! RAIDEN ? GRAY FOX ? SNAKE ? BIG BOSS ?

A censored interview ?????????? is this a first or what ?

i predict that in the final game you'll get to be a censored hero who's true identity will be revealed in the sequel :)

KOJIMAAAAA BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

No remakes and no prequels please! Stories have been told, gaps have been explained or can be assumed in a solid fashion.

Let's continue with the Metal Gear story shall we? Be it Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Raiden, Metal Gear Sunny or whatever comes next. Let's just... move... forward!

Around the Network

Please god let it be PS3 exclusive XD

Re-posting this from another thread for your analysis:

Look at the character's eyes. It is Raiden. Remember the fuss about his effeminate eyes when MGS2 came out? Kojima never remodelled his eyes, he made them darker. The eyes are of Raiden for sure.

Also, "Militaires Sans Frontieres" is a completely new institution in the Metal Gear saga. It means "Military Without Boundaries" which might indicate the happenings of the war machine after the downfall of PMC's in MGS4.

As for the Snake like character... Big Boss died for good in front of our eyes at the end of MGS4. As another poster has said before, it might be Solid Snake who somehow found a reversing cure for his rapid aging.

I hope for, and want it to be, a sequel.

Another clone would be far-fetched even for Kojima...