By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz 2.0 - the aftermath!

Well is there a way to fix the web sight so ppl can see it different by chose? I like this web sight and i like the old way it was set up more then this new way.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Hey TalonMan, here is a hypothetical question. It's not a suggestion, because I don't want to be assassinated. Purely hypothetical, you dig?

WOuld it be technically feasible for Off-Topic posts to not count toward your post count?

^ I would have like 100 posts.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Khuutra said:
Hey TalonMan, here is a hypothetical question. It's not a suggestion, because I don't want to be assassinated. Purely hypothetical, you dig?

WOuld it be technically feasible for Off-Topic posts to not count toward your post count?

Click...BOOM.

Lol anything is possible if the person programming has the will to do it. However, I doubt it. I'm still waiting for the feature to set the timestamps to my timezone...never have gotten used to that. :(

I still don't have an avatar! What's up with that??

Around the Network

The orange background image is causing major scroll issues and loading issues with the site. Once it was blocked the issues went away.

Is it still possible on the new site to choose one cover of each game by clicking it so that in my collection I can see the boxart of my region? It would be a pity if this feature was lost.

Sorry if this question has already been posted, I just didn't want to read through all the pages of this thread.

TalonMan said:
pearLy said:
Is it still possible on the new site to choose one cover of each game by clicking it so that in my collection I can see the boxart of my region? It would be a pity if this feature was lost.

Sorry if this question has already been posted, I just didn't want to read through all the pages of this thread.

Been asked and answered a few times. Yes, the feature is currently unavailable. Yes, it will be back eventually when we get through this whole 'E3' thing...

Thanks for reconsidering that feature. It would make 2.0 even better.

Sometimes the links at the top get cut off by the ad space

Example:

A suggestion. I think the "Now playing" feature would be much more used, if it could be activated from your game collection and you wouldn't have to go to the page of each game to activate it.