By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 is not on the Wii!

let's guess mw2 is coming to wii, i think the reason they've not announced yet is not to hamper the sale of cod:waw. i think they r trying to get as much sell as possible :).

i know it's a weird assumption

Around the Network
ash3336 said:
NO! Controls!!!!! FUN!!!!!! Thats only on the Wii.

Are you really saying that you can only have fun with a Wii version? That's pretty dumb.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Red4ADevil said:

Eh im not bitching about it since they said it themselves they refuse to make a cod game for the wii, simple as that. Guess we'll have to wait till next year for Treyarchs turn. Its their loss for losing a cool 50 millon.

Sorry, where do you get the $50m from?

Munkeh111

He just wants IW to think they have lost 50m because RED4ADEVIL says so.

Might as well its nothing that is only possible on this gen,(not attacking nitty but attacking IW,for lack of THIS gen title,nothing new)

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
Munkeh111

He just wants IW to think they have lost 50m because RED4ADEVIL says so.

Well if you think about it, they probably get about $15-20 from each Wii game sold, and about $25 from every PS360 game sold. (Activision). So, they are going to have to sell at least 2.5m copies for Red4adevil's prediction to be right, and that is forgetting the cost of development for the Wii. Of course, they could just make a PS3 version and get $100m from that through the likely 4m sales. In fact, $50m isn't very much when you think about the fact that CoD 4 sold well over 10m copies, so probably brought in excess of $300m

All the faulty arguments are here present. "Infinity Ward are perfectionists, why would they bother with another dinky million in sales." A million in sales is nothing to sneeze at, no matter how successful you are otherwise, and Infinity Ward are not some sort of elitist gods, they're just devs like everyone else, out to bring their message to the widest audience possible

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

we really should've seen this one coming guys

outlawauron said:
ash3336 said:
NO! Controls!!!!! FUN!!!!!! Thats only on the Wii.

Are you really saying that you can only have fun with a Wii version? That's pretty dumb.

I agree, i think using a normal game pad is better then flaring some remote around for some fps.

same here.^