By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 is not on the Wii!

Who cares about some pitiful shooter when there is Teh Conduit coming...

Around the Network

May i add that Activision said they want this to be the highest selling game, in order to do that they have to beat wii play, which is sitting at a healthy 23 million. Modern Warfare 2 needs the wii to do those kind of numbers. The HD consoles cant push 20 million combined. They need the wii as their top platform.

The conduit will blow this game out of the water and into the air!

phenom08 said:

May i add that Activision said they want this to be the highest selling game, in order to do that they have to beat wii play, which is sitting at a healthy 23 million. Modern Warfare 2 needs the wii to do those kind of numbers. The HD consoles cant push 20 million combined. They need the wii as their top platform

If they want the wii as their top platform, they will need to embrace it compleetly. Awesome controls (even topping the conduit or equal) - good graphics ( not the kind of W.A.W.) - no gimped online (for god's sake australia didn't even have online - For a bloody COD game). That's isn't a lot to ask in 2009.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

phenom08 said:

May i add that Activision said they want this to be the highest selling game, in order to do that they have to beat wii play, which is sitting at a healthy 23 million. Modern Warfare 2 needs the wii to do those kind of numbers. The HD consoles cant push 20 million combined. They need the wii as their top platform.

Wii play is bundled with the controllers.  And it is hardly a game, more like a tech demo for the controllers or an arcade game.

It shouldn't even be included on the list of retail games

Around the Network
JGarret said:
ash3336 said:
NO! Controls!!!!! FUN!!!!!! Thats only on the Wii.

Yeah, people would only have fun playing MW2 on the Wii.

MW2 on other systems = no fun, mirite?

Shooters with dual analogue control are dreadful to play.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89
rckrz6 said:
phenom08 said:

Wii play is bundled with the controllers.  And it is hardly a game, more like a tech demo for the controllers or an arcade game.

It shouldn't even be included on the list of retail games

They put it in the list with all the other retail games, don't they? Then it's a real game.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

NanakiXI said:
melbye said:
Too bad, playing FPS-games on the HD-consoles is just awful with the bad controller

So what did you do for gaming all last gen and prior?

Very intersting question.  I could ask the same thing of all the HD fanboys who talk as if there was no such thing as a good videogame before HD graphics came along.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Patience. E3 is coming. That's all you need know.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

tuoyo said:
NanakiXI said:
melbye said:
Too bad, playing FPS-games on the HD-consoles is just awful with the bad controller

So what did you do for gaming all last gen and prior?

Very intersting question.  I could ask the same thing of all the HD fanboys who talk as if there was no such thing as a good videogame before HD graphics came along.

Last gen i was on PC because  PC>Last gen consoles           Its pretty even now with Hd resolutions and good online play.   (Still need keyboard and mouse support)

I still had a ps2 but didn't really play it so much