By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New User Pics for VGChartz 2.0!

Xxain said:
ill see if I can find a good new Resonance of Fate one

Sick signature btw!

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

That would get really confusing, if everybody changed their avatar I wouldn't know who's who...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Changed! Now I just need to figure out which M car I want to put into my signature to match.

dsister44 said:
i will think about the first one

Okay. I do like your current one. Too bad we can't have changing .gif pics :P

Guess people would abuse the privalege too much.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

zexen_lowe said:
NanakiXI said:
zexen_lowe said:
I'll consider it...maybe...can't promise it

Sounds good to me. I love Suikoden myself. I'm actually going to play the 1st one tonight. The game is effin brilliant.

You just earned yourself a friend req

Ohhh just in case the pic is working funny.

Around the Network

well i got a warning from Twes using the avatar i really want to use.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I will change my avatar when I find something good.

psrock said:
well i got a warning from Twes using the avatar i really want to use.

Well that stinks. Twes is one of the more stricter mods on the site though. It may be best to srick with your avatar or use something less banworthy lol.

Done

I think my avatar works pretty well with the new site.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)