By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New User Pics for VGChartz 2.0!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I just changed mine in the last month and a half or so. But if there's gonna be a lot of sig changing going on, I have to plug my Avatar Graveyard thread. Link in my sig.

Avatar graveyard link is broken for me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Find me a good Suikoden avatar and maybe...but I like this one..and I think people recognize me instantly for it

Though I may need to do a new sig, it's getting a bit stale

I'm sure there is something close to your original avatar you could use but your right cause I do reconize your avatar right away. A sig change is always a positive.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

But if people start changing their pics, how will I know who people are? o.O

zexen_lowe said:
Find me a good Suikoden avatar and maybe...but I like this one..and I think people recognize me instantly for it

Maybe this one?

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

twesterm said:
But if people start changing their pics, how will I know who people are? o.O

Use another Ron pic like your own. Mirror it? It is whatever people want to do :D

Around the Network
NanakiXI said:
zexen_lowe said:

Maybe this one?

Well...I think it doesn't suit me...y'know

EDIT: Oh, now it's showing....hm...I'll think about it

zexen_lowe said:
NanakiXI said:
zexen_lowe said:

Maybe this one?

Well...I think it doesn't suit me...y'know

I got ya. It took me a while to finally come up with a good avatar. Most of the Red XIII pics I find are so overused and outdated. I'm finally happy with my selection and I'm going to keep this one for a while :D

I'll consider it...maybe...can't promise it

No, im still gettting use 2 the new layout and now you want also new avatars??

just wait a couple of days or even better a couple of months

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

if you can find me a good banjo one then i will think about it. ^__^

saviourx this is number three