By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New User Pics for VGChartz 2.0!

lol it's ok. It is not a rule or anything. Maybe for users who like their pics a lot could do something very similar but it really doesn't matter. Choose what you want but I just think in a time of change we should also celebrate with a new Avatar. :D

To the question of who am I? Simply I'm just a user who supports VGChartz and posts on the site. I'm not a mod or anything. You'll get to know me in time since my post count gets higher significantly everyday lol.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

Done.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well, I changed my avatar about a month ago, so it is pretty fresh.

As for my signature, 3 people should just give me the word and I'll change it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Change it Savior..i dont like it

Im never changing my avatar..

mM
Around the Network

But... changing my avatar would cost me $25! I don't have that kind of money! :P

The sig, though... maybe... if I can think of something else I want to put in it...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

My sig already suits the new site I believe. (assuming it hasn't been messed up, as I haven't checked it yet, but I don't have any images in it so it should be fine)

And I like my avatar.... though I may add a few goo balls in recognition of World of Goo which I recently bought.

I just changed mine in the last month and a half or so. But if there's gonna be a lot of sig changing going on, I have to plug my Avatar Graveyard thread. Link in my sig.

Find me a good Suikoden avatar and maybe...but I like this one..and I think people recognize me instantly for it

Though I may need to do a new sig, it's getting a bit stale

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I just changed mine in the last month and a half or so. But if there's gonna be a lot of sig changing going on, I have to plug my Avatar Graveyard thread. Link in my sig.

I'm digging your sig. I'm just going to spruce mine up a bit.

To other users - It's ok if you like your avatar the way it is. Maybe just throw in some photoshop work to spruce it up a bit so people can still reconize it but still giving it that fresh feel. If you have changed your avatar within the last month then you are more than welcome to keep it the same exact way. But a little sig modification wouldn't hurt any ;)

BTW SaviorX I'm giving you the word to change it. So that is 2 votes so far :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."