By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New User Pics for VGChartz 2.0!

What I'm I going to change it to? I like it let's see what google got

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I'm stuck with my avatar, just like I am with my nickname. Otherwise I might have done that.

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
I'm stuck with my avatar, just like I am with my nickname. Otherwise I might have done that.

Howso?

Killergran said:

Must be something similar? no

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

I don't like it when people change there avatar, it's really confusing, it's like that person becomes a noob all over again because I rarely look at a persons name to see who they are I just quickly look at the avatar.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Killergran said:

Howso?

Just like my nickname, it's the only one I've ever had. And I use it a lot. It's not me if it's not a combination of Killergran and that avatar of mine (if avatars are possible). It's a psychological thing, I guess. I just cannot bear to change it.

This is invisible text!

Gilgamesh said:

I don't like it when people change there avatar, it's really confusing, it's like that person becomes a noob all over again because I rarely look at a persons name to see who they are I just quickly look at the avatar.

Maybe it's just me but I reconize the name 1st cause I'm better with the words. Also some people I know I remember strictly by signature. Either way :D

No one is being forced to change. Maybe just photoshop something into your original pic or keep it close to the same pic.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

shakarak said:
I will change my avatar when I find something good.

Do another Bad Fur Day photo :D

I have found the perfect avatar for my user_id and for VGC 2.0 -- the Intellivision II.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Khuutra said:
Killergran said:

Howso?

For some people it's just really hard finding avatars that suit them.  I have an awful time finding good ones. :/