By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New User Pics for VGChartz 2.0!

zexen_lowe said:
I'll consider it...maybe...can't promise it

Sounds good to me. I love Suikoden myself. I'm actually going to play the 1st one tonight. The game is effin brilliant.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

Done
Just watched The Phantom Menace again for the first time in ages. Darth Maul FTW!

NanakiXI said:
zexen_lowe said:
I'll consider it...maybe...can't promise it

Sounds good to me. I love Suikoden myself. I'm actually going to play the 1st one tonight. The game is effin brilliant.

You just earned yourself a friend req

i remmeber people better by there avatar then there name

I'm not changing my avatar and I hope most other users won't do it either, because there has been enough change on this page already .

Seriously, I don't like it when people change their avatar all the time, because the reason to have an avatar is to get recognised first and foremost.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I just changed mine in the last month and a half or so. But if there's gonna be a lot of sig changing going on, I have to plug my Avatar Graveyard thread. Link in my sig.

Avatar graveyard link is broken for me.

Oh crap.  Thanks.  Guess the link broke with the jump to 2.0.  Fixed it.

dsister44 said:
if you can find me a good banjo one then i will think about it. ^__^

saviourx this is number three

Here goes a few.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

i will think about the first one

nintendo_fanboy said:
I'm not changing my avatar and I hope most other users won't do it either, because there has been enough change on this page already .

Seriously, I don't like it when people change their avatar all the time, because the reason to have an avatar is to get recognised first and foremost.

Just like the new layout people will get used to it. I've changed mine but now I'm keeping it for the long haul :D

Just keep it similar and people won't get too confused. CGI-Quality changed his sig a few times recently but I can still reconize him right away.

SaviorX said:
Well, I changed my avatar about a month ago, so it is pretty fresh.

As for my signature, 3 people should just give me the word and I'll change it.

Well it looks like there are enough people. Sig change :P

I might have to PM you since your offline tho.