By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Good bye VGchartz !

this is probably the last time your gonna see me on the forums cause ill get a "permaban" as one of the moderators say here is the message :

"You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Other (Change your avatar, next time is permaban.)

[Post Reference]

Please review the forum rules here to avoid future moderation action."

Do the mods lack sense of humor / sarcasm ? must every thing considered as offensive and inappropriate ? whats wrong with my avatar ? which "rule" did i violate ? or is it just this one who insist on getting me banned ? cause I've seen a couple of nice mods but this mod insist that i get banned.

well for who ever I played brawl / mario kart / bwii or what ever game it was fun and thanks, and i had fun ! I'm thankful for what ever I got from this site !

Sayonara !

Around the Network

I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with the fact that you are mocking a popular game with some poor attempt at an insult.

Same thing would happen if somebody had a "Cockzone" avatar.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I've seen people get away with... console wars avatars before. I think the specific problem might be the word "galo." Discrimination based on sexuality is against the forum rules, I believe.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

you have 1 day to change it, or it will be permanent. Unless some other mod decides to ban you first. You have been banned way to many times over this, and I don't even know why we gave you so many chances. You've spent over half a hear banned with this account.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Who are you?

And why do you feel bad... when your avatar says "Galo"?

Around the Network

Just change it and stop being awkward

Goodbye and I hope puberty isn't too painful for you!

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

goodbye!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!

and btw i wouldn't of warned you if i was a mod, it would be a instant ban

So your sacrificing your time on this site because your too stubborn to change a clearly trollified avatar?

Good riddance

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

dsister44 said:
goodbye!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!

and btw i wouldn't of warned you if i was a mod, it would be a instant ban

if you were mod you'll ban me for everytime I say _____ game is better than viva pinata

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.