By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh ya 38 console difference is so big.

Around the Network

actually i think ps3 doing find doing sales par to 360 even though 360 twice cheaper then xbox 360 eh

actually i think ps3 doing find doing sales par to 360 even though 360 twice cheaper then ps3 eh

Kos-mos said:
sega4life said:

in he`s signature:

Don't argue with Morons, they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

That`s the stupidest signature this decade. Who`s the biggest moron, the moron or the one who`s following him? Care for some discussion?

I`ll break ye.

wow... I said check out the ( -----> LINKS <---- ) in my thread.... and there is No Link in that part of my sig..

Irony at it's finest...  LMFAO

O and it's "in His signature" not "he's signature"

Discussion over~

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Honestly if the 360 is so much better why is it selling on par with Ps3? The arcade is $200 less then the 80 gig PS3 and $300 less then the 160 gig PS3 why would anyone get a chose a PS3 when you could actually get 2 arcades for the price of one PS3? I don't see how bluray, free online gaming, the best game lineup, free wi-fi, reliability, would ever factor into someones decision to purchase a PS3. Has the world gone mad?

Around the Network

What's the panic all about? 360 beating the Trey by 10000-20000 units a week. That is it. 199$ vs 399$ people know where the quality at and that shows. Xbox will get killed this year. The overall presumption is that PS3 aint got no games. We can now put that presumption to rest as the tide has turned. Now I'll sit back and watch Xbox being dumped by M$. Xbots go ahead and message me I will prove to anyone that trey is superior at any given time..... I have an Xbox and I hate everything about it. My daughter uses it as a play-table for her teapot collection.

sega4life said:
Kos-mos said:
sega4life said:

in he`s signature:

Don't argue with Morons, they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

That`s the stupidest signature this decade. Who`s the biggest moron, the moron or the one who`s following him? Care for some discussion?

I`ll break ye.

wow... I said check out the ( -----> LINKS <---- ) in my thread.... and there is No Link in that part of my sig..

Irony at it's finest...  LMFAO

O and it's "in His signature" not "he's signature"

Discussion over~

Wow, ive never spoken about any...wow...links. Wow. But anywow, I had to comment yer wowish signature wow. Irony? Wow. This isn`t irony. This is just to put ye in yer wow place. And why do you use the childish word lmfao? Wow thats childish. Wow you commented my english. Sorry, my main language isn`t english. Wow. Sorry. Wow. Talking about irony. Heh. Moron? Wow.

na, its just selling at alot slower pace. when it makes it to a price around $250 , then its sales will sky rocket.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Megadude said:
Honestly if the 360 is so much better why is it selling on par with Ps3? The arcade is $200 less then the 80 gig PS3 and $300 less then the 160 gig PS3 why would anyone get a chose a PS3 when you could actually get 2 arcades for the price of one PS3? I don't see how bluray, free online gaming, the best game lineup, free wi-fi, reliability, would ever factor into someones decision to purchase a PS3. Has the world gone mad?

That's what I said. With all that value, how is the PS3 not blowing the 360 out of the water. Explain it to me, in your opinion. I think it is because the Playstation brand is at a low point, and a console redesign could help it tremendously.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Megadude said:

Troll thread #5000 on the PS3 this month. *looks at PS3 vs. 360 pricetag*

Reminds me of the good ole days.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press