By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hmmm At previous generation, x-box and Gamecube cost half the price of ps2. Even lower. That fact alone did not affect ps2's sales to be  out of this world. It is fanny how people make their minds differentlly for each case. Ps3 was, is and probably will continiously be in very serious problem. Accept it. It is not 360's half price that push ps3 at the last place (again), it is sony's arrogant, selfish attitude to launch a super expensive machine expecting it will sell because it is a Sony Playstation.

Around the Network

hmm... an interesting thought just occurred to me.
I've spent roughly double so far on games for my PS3 than I paid for the console.
If I'd have bought a 360 instead and bought roughly the same amount on games, I'd have spent almost 4 times as much on games as I did on the console.

weird.

anyway, OT, PS3 falling bad?
So you mean it falls in being bad? i.e. doing well? in that case, I agree with you.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

TheTruthProphet said:
The xbox 360 is NOT half the price!

NPD says avaerage xbox 360 sale price 275$.

FURTHERMORE.......Xbox 360 is PROFITABLE at "half the price"

While the ps3 continues to bleed money for sony at "double the price"

6 billion $$$ ps3 debt and GROWING......WITHOUT A PRICE CUT!!!

LOL, Microsoft lost 6 billions in Xbox brand( 3 billion on 360), while Sony lost 3 billion on PS3, so they are both doing bad job at making profit, stop being such a blind fanboy

Spankey said:
I've spent roughly double so far on games for my PS3 than I paid for the console.
If I'd have bought a 360 instead and bought roughly the same amount on games, I'd have spent almost 4 times as much on games as I did on the console.

weird.

So you mean it falls in being bad? i.e. doing well? in that case, I agree with you.

Thats because the 360 actually has good games that are worth the money! LMAO     BTW how does the PS3 "fall" in being bad? And how is it doing well? 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
Spankey said:

weird.

Thats because the 360 actually has good games that are worth the money! LMAO     BTW how does the PS3 "fall" in being bad? And how is it doing well? 

lolol!

but @ underlined, it's like if something sucks terribly, it's a double negative which actually when you break it down means that it's terrible at sucking, which means it actually rocks.

Pedantic I know, but worth a mention I thought.

As for it doing well, it's still selling games and hardware. if it wasn't selling either of those, it would be doing badly. IMO

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

No Loyalty, No Respect, No Honor ... Die 360

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

Christopher_G2 said:
FKNetwork said:

Sony are already the laughing stock of this generation, nothing they do now will be enough, their reputation is far too damaged for the PS3 to be a success, Sony really fcuked up this generation,

Unless Sony make some amazing announcements at E3 the PS3 will continue on the downward spiral that noone can stop, good riddens Sony!

Typical idiotic fanboy comment.

Sony isn't in great shape but anyone who think Microsoft is in that much better shape in the video game sector is living in lala land. Basically Nintendo is killing everyone. Most PS2 owner have yet to buy either a PS3 or 360. There's a lot of the HD Gaming War to be played out.

LOL your funny!

The 360 is in it's 4th year and is still outselling the PS3 each and every week even though the PS3 is in its peak year (3rd year), 360 is ahead by over 8 million units (and growing) and you still think sony isn't do that badly?! your the one living in lala land......

Enlightment said:
No it is not. They are gaining ground on the market and the support for the PS3 is immense. With +/- 74 games announced for E3 I can imagine the PS3 hitting a massive blow to the other consoles. The intended $100 price cut will finish it of. But good for you to start a thread were all can flaimbait

Actually it's selling less than last year while both the Wii and the 360 are up year over year which means the ps3 is actually losing ground on the market.

But please, carry on.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Everytime a PS3 fanboy makes a thread a 360 fanboy makes a thread.

perpride said:
Everytime a PS3 fanboy makes a thread a 360 fanboy makes a thread.

Let's please not start this arguement again... Or I'll have to ask ioi to track these numbers.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive