By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

hi, i want to say the new look is awsome :)

but there's something wrong with the console/handheld sales numbers and percentage bar chart (the blue, green, and red graph)

each column is split into (US, Others, and JAP) but when you compare the US sales height of a console it doesn't match the height when you select US sales only...

so say the whole blue column is 10cm high, US is 5, Others is 3cm, JAP is 2cm.... when you select only US sales the blue column only rises up to 4cm

thnx, i hope i explained it correctly :)

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

but there's something wrong with the console/handheld sales numbers and percentage bar chart (the blue, green, and red graph)

each column is split into (US, Others, and JAP) but when you compare the US sales height of a console it doesn't match the height when you select US sales only...

so say the whole blue column is 10cm high, US is 5, Others is 3cm, JAP is 2cm.... when you select only US sales the blue column only rises up to 4cm

A picture speaks a thousand words:

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
miz1q2w3e said:

A picture speaks a thousand words:

This is fixed now =)

Edit : oh ioi was faster =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I'm still getting used it. I love it. No complaints so far.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Wow you guys!

but i think i have another problem :/

i don't think the smilies are working (when you click on the smiley face in the rich text reply toolbar)

i just noticed when i tried to insert one, i don't know if it's me or something....

Around the Network

awesome. awesome work ioi¡¡¡¡¡¡.

Its a little too black, maybe mix it up with more colours. Otherwise its a little more user friendly which is good, drop down menus and i like the regional flag use.

Its the black, was there a debate about the blackness?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Too heavy looking. I preferred the old one.

How to see more than 10 post in weekly charts? And same for news comments?

Also, while you are on forum, how to open in new window home page? I mean, while you write a post on forum, be able to click on Home and choice open in new window, instead of current zoom in, zoom out.

Because, now the only option is to click on recent thread and in that window click on home or VGC logo, it`s inconvenient.

And how about  to be able to chose a skin for a site? I mean, i prefer more white like on n4g or old one, it`s more better for eyes, than this one dark.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

I think it will be better when the bugs are ironed out and all the old features are re-instated. How are people having issues with performance! I have a budget pc with a internet connection speed of 512k yet I am having no issues what-so-ever, if anything 2.0 is faster. Again, great work ioi & co.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions