Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

2.0 kicks ass. I like it, its impressive. Well done ioi and team.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Link to others totals is broken, it just goes to worldwide totals

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I don't like how comments are listed by most recent first in charts and news articles now. Just a teensy complaint :3

I agree. Is there a way to get this (and any other thread or anything if people want) as an option? Either show by most recent or from the earliest.
I also have the issue of the site being too wide now. As for the actual aesthetics, I'll have to see how I feel after using it for a little while, but for the moment I'm not so keen on the darkness (But I do take some time getting used to such changes).
Edit: Oh and the whole recent threads being moved off of the front page.

like the look...but think it need less things moving around....

lol,im lost in this new design,but i like it,good job to all

Around the Network

just gotta get used to it.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

I took me freaking 30 minutes to log in cause the frames are overlapping...

I'm on a Mac.. with Firefox

http://i42.tinypic.com/20rpeg9.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/14j6fzo.jpg

the ads shifted over the login screen.... :( I saw the login screen in a split second so I had to use ad block to see it again...
Same thing happens in safari... http://i40.tinypic.com/331f5lx.jpg You all hate mac users... :(

-edit- ow I see that the div-id for the loginscreen has shifted... not the ad over the loginscreen..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I posted this in the VGC 2.0 FAQ thread, but in doubt I'll repost it here:
Where is the list of the threads I most recently posted in, with colour highlighting for those that had new posts since the last time I checked them? (I mean the lower part of old site's left column)
Take the blue back! What's this mix between Gamespot and the good ol' Adrenaline Vault?
OTOH, vertical bars charts are quite OK...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
I posted this in the VGC 2.0 FAQ thread, but in doubt I'll repost it here:
Where is the list of the threads I most recently posted in, with colour highlighting for those that had new posts since the last time I checked them? (I mean the lower part of old site's left column)
Take the blue back! What's this mix between Gamespot and the good ol' Adrenaline Vault?
OTOH, vertical bars charts are quite OK...

You have to click on Forum now. As long as you are within vgchartz.com/forum you will see the good old "recent posts" bar, except now it has more posts, and threads with no new replies are white, while threads with new replies are orange (the text, not the background, which is always dark grey, like a lot of things now).

And to be honest, I didn't like the blue. I prefer the black and dark grey. Just needs some brown, and it can be an HD game!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores

Hey, the quote spacing got fixed!

Hooray!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores