By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

i must say i like this new look, its so much easier on my eyes. also like the new look of the sold/shipped units part and the graph of what each region has done.

Around the Network
ioi said:
Most bugs should now be sorted - please let me know anything that isn't...

Hmm, I was just posting in another thread and changing colours... and used the delete button (which should delete what is in front of the spacer) but it moved the spacer to the beginning of the line and started deleting from there.

It didn't do it a second time though, so I am not certain what I did to cause it. This is what I posted:

Try this blue instead, it looks much better.
Or yellow is now readable, unlike before.
Or this blue
Purple, Green, Orange.... Anything but this.

Ah... it just did something weird with me copy/pasting.... for some reason it has started me off in this green colour... and again when I pressed delete it moved the cursor to the beginning of "Green"... but it doesn't do it now I have begun typing. I shall see if it does it when I paste it again.

Or this blue

Hmm. Nope... not sure what's going on.

Or this blue

Odd... now it's white and unbolded again.... and seems to get mixed up too.... I deleted everything back to the end of where I said "again" . then tried to do full stops but it started a new line, and I had to backspace the "n" in again to stop it returning.

SmokedHostage said:
A pallete change option would be nice.

This

Munkeh111 said:
After editing, you get booted back to the first page of the thread

That's been the way it's always worked. :p

SW-5120-1900-6153

loadedstatement said:
killeryoshis said:
I miss when the fourm titles was clor coded. It helped me when I was on all to see what
discussion it was. Its better.

Lol first people complain about it, and now yo want it back. 

Hey... I wasn't complaining about the idea of colour coding, just the fact that it extended into the thread titles, and the news titles etc.... because that many colours is too much for it.... I am working on an idea now in photoshop that I will post to see if you (and more importantly ioi) likes it.... I will make a thread for it

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
killeryoshis said:
I miss when the fourm titles was clor coded. It helped me when I was on all to see what

First I always wanted it. I was one of the people who wanted to keep it

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

It's still somewhat color coded. It's just really small. "Sony discussion" is red, "Nintendo discussion" is Blue, etc etc.
I'm liking the site already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

How do I change the colour of the website? The Black layout is really hurting my eyes. It's beautiful but I can't read it because it hurts.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

killeryoshis said:
loadedstatement said:
killeryoshis said:

First I always wanted it. I was one of the people who wanted to keep it

I guess the key is customizability.  In the future, I hope VGC will be more customizable. So you can just go into settings and change something.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Ajescent said:
How do I change the colour of the website? The Black layout is really hurting my eyes. It's beautiful but I can't read it because it hurts.

In the future, we will probably have skins which you will be able to change from the black if you really do not like it.  But right now, all of our focus is on debugging the new website.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!