By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

Ah, crud. I may have to take a break from VG till then cuz I can't hack it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

shame it doesnt fit on a 1024 by 768 res

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

Minor Nitpick, but why is it in the profile pages the borders cut out our pics, but in the wall our pics expand the borders. Is it possible to expand the borders in our profile info aswell?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ioi said:
Are the forum posting issues fixed? Spacing, quotes etc?

I am having problems with the 360 gamerscore league...  What I used to do is copy/paste selections out of my Excel 2007 spreadsheets and put them into the posts using IE8 on Vista.  I can still do the pasting, but the border, font size, and colour from the selection gets stripped away now.

The add a image on the signature.Is still not working.It does not load.I´m frustrated >_

Around the Network

I edit my signature but I cannot add a new one.Nor can I add videos.It won´t load.

I still prefer white background but with the white text now in the home page it's much better!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Just an opinion...

The VGChartz logo should be shifted left at the top of each page...

The ad bar should be brought up into it, and the sales numbers should be on the left and the news on the right.

Also the control panel could be made smaller and integrated up top somewhere...

nordlead said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
ioi said:
Most bugs should now be sorted - please let me know anything that isn't...

There's my issue:

Rhonin the wizard said:

A small bug I encountered. When I access a game from the My Games page the boxart doesn't appear on it's page. If I access it from the search function or Game index, it appears.

Also, the preview post button doesn't work or the add image button and smileys and embed video buttons.

people kept saying the boxarts weren't there, but never said what they did. Now that you've posted that We can get it fixed

Everything is working now. Thanks!

i love the new layout, soo cool, so far everything is working great for me too, excelllent job