By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

I have two questions.

1. Will the profiles be fixed? All my pictures and the page itself is broken.

2. Is the very slow speed due to a heavy load on servers or something else?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

2. Is the very slow speed due to a heavy load on servers or something else?

It's very slow for me too, but that's even when I scroll on pages or even have a VGChartz tab open in the background. With four VGC tabs my whole PC slowed to a crawl. I think their website coding is inefficient, otherwise it would just be loading that was slow.

Things do seem to be speeding up

I didn't read through all so it may have been said, but on the Front page the graphs of the PSP and DS are messed up. they say others sold more but the boxes are bigger for America

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

I am just absorbing the new site, and i love all the statistical additions. But please, can we at least customize the colors. This black background with the orange fonts are just not doing it for me. Somehow it seem cheap.
For the rest, i am loving everything i am seeing. Congrats with launching 2.0/

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

When you select the random chart it shows you the date but not the region.

And what happened to the chat?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but the header with all the options is gone. There is nothing above my control panel.

nice surprise this was. i agree, it looks less vgchartz and more gamespot, but my main issue is the speed. it is terrible!

i usually visit the site using my ps3 and or my ipod touch. the site causes my itouch to crash and the homepage takes ages to load. other than a new interface, it seems like a step backwards :s

Tried to edit my sig and now it's all fucked up, keep trying to fix it but nothing is working.

My opinion of this update is degrading quickly.

After getting money for adding achievements/trophies, they need to be grouped, because otherwise you get 50 separate items in your recent transactions box