By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear TIMER ends on June 1st -- HAS MS NABBED MGS5????

Zizzla_Rachet said:
phinch1 said:
buzz isnt violent

It also isnt over 1mil

Since when did it have to be? , also on the non violent game you can add Flower

Around the Network

This is a nonsensical thread.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

time paradox

I was under the impression that the MG series was over?

I really doubt there is a new story; it's probably just 4 on the 360.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

well whatever it is it should be AWESOME!! MGS FTW

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I think it would be funny if this is the announcement for MGS5 exclusively on the PS3 and ends on 1st June to outstage MS!!

That would be genious by Sony

drpunk said:
I would fear for Hideo's life if MS got exclusivity on a MGS game.

i was thinking the same, microsoft will kill kojima =(.

not  MGS is not over

but Snake story is.

phinch1 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
phinch1 said:
buzz isnt violent

It also isnt over 1mil

Well there are tons of Non Violent Xbox 30 games...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
phinch1 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
phinch1 said:
buzz isnt violent

It also isnt over 1mil

and when did i say there wasnt? what are you getting at?

phinch1 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
phinch1 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
phinch1 said:
buzz isnt violent

It also isnt over 1mil

and when did i say there wasnt? what are you getting at?

Zizzla_Rachet said:
akuseru said:
AussieGecko said:
phinch1 said:
why would Koijima want to make the next MGS5 with worse graphics, and compressed data scattered on 4-5 discs to suit xbox fans? this man is an artist/genius who wants to make quality games he wants to steps forward in his work, not backwards!

thanks for saying graphics, because as we all know ps3 graphics have shown time and time again that they are superior, come on...

Yeah no.

Ms has not had a 1st person studio yet release a game that is made for millions and millions.

You don't need millions of millions of dollars. You only need a skilled developer like for instance Naughty Dog. * Knock knock *

360 is a year older than the PS3 and consoles usually have better games the longer into their cycle they get. 360 has yet to show off a better looking game than any of PS3's top games. I'm not saying graphics is everything, and not saying PS3 is MILES better than the 360, but there are just things that can be done on the PS3 that cannot be done on the 360, and vice versa.

You 360 owners just have to live with that fact, and then we PS3 owners will do the same (with whatever you guys feel the 360 has an advantage in. LIVE does not count for me though as I'm not fan of online anyways). I manage fine without a 360, no games besides maybe Mass Effect interest me at all, and if I really want to play that game, I'll just play it at a friends house. But a 360 will never set foot in my house. All other consoles made by other companies are welcomed as I own all systems of this gen besides the 360.

For me, there is just so much more artwork, quality and excitement put into Sony's first party games and I can't really say I feel the same for MS. The games that sell good on the 360 are games which includes guns and violence...

And about Alan Wake: I really like that game, but based on the tech demo they showed, which were showing off what they could do with a processor with 4 cores, my 2 cents are that it will shine on PC (like every other game) and be BLEAK on the 360...

Perhaps you want to tell what PS3 besides LBP does not have Guns or Violence

Also If Alan Wake is using four cores..Then the Xenon should do well with it's Three cores