By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear TIMER ends on June 1st -- HAS MS NABBED MGS5????

ZenfoldorVGI said:
The Xbox Man said:
coolestguyever said:
The_God_of_War said:
No, MS hasn't. It'll either be exclusive/timed exclusive on the PS3 (likely) or a first day multiplat (less likely). Making MGS5 360 exclusive would be the stupidest move Konami could make.

It would be as stupid as making Star Ocean 4 exclu...oh, wait..nevermind.

I will actually agree on this one

I am shocked to see the poor sales of Star Ocean 4, either the franchise has lost like 60% of its popularity in the last 3 years, or the fans of it weren't on xbox 360

I think it was because the game was mediocre, as was the marketing.

OMG ppl..SO4 was exclusive by choice, SE made them exclusive too help there western market conquest. Hell read a interesting article that talk about SO4 and TOV starting off as exclusive to PS3..especilly in SO4 case

Around the Network

Or it could be that Kojima is quite smart, and realises that if he puts a timer to end on June 1st it will get a lot of hype

Some people just don't get tired of talking about the same damn thing again and again...

Can't we wait and see??????

Whenever there is something remotely Kojima related we always have to bring up the MGS 360 shit.... It's getting old....

If MGS5 is exclusive to 360... I see the game selling less than 2.5million and MS simply losing money on the deal... but they wouldn't care... as long as it weakens possible PS3 sales right??
If MGS4 goes to 360, I don't see it selling 1 million... if it hits 500K I'd be impressed. Over a year old, fanbase already had a year to get a PS3 for the game.... most likely no MGO do to disc space...

I hope the next Metal Gear get's announced for PSP, then I could just laugh at everyone for how much time was wasted on threads like these... I'll have fun laughing at myself to for typing this...

4 ≈ One

I find it amousing when some people believe that kojima will only create MGSs for the "strongest" machine. Then PSP version must be not existed? Right? How kojima can develop for psp but not for 360 or even WII because he wants every game to have high end graphics is beyond logic. Kojima and Konami are out for our money and they will not stop even if that means that the next MGS will be exclusive for Wonderswan if they can predict great sales (see i-phone)

METAL GEAR SOLID 5

NINTENDO WII

JUST BELIEVE!

I don't, though.