By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear TIMER ends on June 1st -- HAS MS NABBED MGS5????

THE GAME WILL BE REVEALED ON A PLAYSTATION ONLY MAGAZINE IN JAPAN.....SO NO MGS FOR XBOX

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
THE GAME WILL BE REVEALED ON A PLAYSTATION ONLY MAGAZINE IN JAPAN.....SO NO MGS FOR XBOX
Link?

I think this will be one of the big announcements surrounding E3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

How are you not banned yet?

On topic, no.

O-D-C said:
I hope Hideo Kojima comes out on stage and says MGS 5 Wii exclusive just to shut up Xbots saying it will come to the 360... or even better DS or iPhone exlusive

I thought the term xbots was banned, and why would this target just the 360 audience, im sure it would make sony fans gloriously happy

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
The Xbox Man said:

The Metal GEar timer is ending on June 1st according the many sites

so MS has nabbed MGS5 as an exclusive?

im gonna go with NO because Konami wouldnt want to angry it's best developer.  so the best that will happen is that it will be multi for both systems and released at the same time.  even if this happens id still buy it for the playstation because thats where i've brought all the MGS games.

If MGS5 (assuming that the timer is for that) timer ends on the day (or day before in japan) of the MS E3 conference, it could also possibly mean that Sony would use this opportunity to use the internet to completely take the wind out of MS sails.

I mean, how many people found out about FF13 last year through watching the conference and how many found out due to internet forums going on a rampage afterwards? If Sony were smart, this would be much bigger on the internet than on E3.

How interesting would it be if that timer was the opening video for MS's press conference though? Blacked out room and then suddenly that timer flashes up on the main screen. That would actually be amazing (and possibly the best E3 conference opening ever)

WTF happen to the site? It looks funny!

Anyway if it is MGS5 then it should just stay on the PS3. The 360 can't handle the space needed for it. Unless Kojima make MGS5 short enough to fit on a 360 disc then that would just down grade MGS5 badly. MS needs to stop tring to take every PS3 exclusive. 360 controller sucks for a MGS game anyway.

the timer actually ends 12:30 June 2....SONY 's day

The Xbox Man said:
coolestguyever said:
The_God_of_War said:
No, MS hasn't. It'll either be exclusive/timed exclusive on the PS3 (likely) or a first day multiplat (less likely). Making MGS5 360 exclusive would be the stupidest move Konami could make.

It would be as stupid as making Star Ocean 4 exclu...oh, wait..nevermind.

I will actually agree on this one

I am shocked to see the poor sales of Star Ocean 4, either the franchise has lost like 60% of its popularity in the last 3 years, or the fans of it weren't on xbox 360

I think it was because the game was mediocre, as was the marketing.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.