By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The day the PS3 overtakes the XBox 360 in total sales

While this is a pretty poor attempt at humour, i really hope you are actually trying to be funny. The alternative explanation just doesn't bear contemplation.

Around the Network
PS3beats360 said:

That will be the happiest day in my life. So who is looking forward to this great defining moment?

I believe within 2 years PS3 will have overtaken the XBox 360 in console sales. Just you all wait and see. PS3 has more room to drop the console price over the coming years, it has more exclusive games, greater storage capacities with Blu-Ray and a longer future due to Blu-Ray being the long lasting media format.

I am so looking forward to the PS3 total sales overtaking 360 total sales. Many people just like me will be celebrating when PS3 overtakes the 360 and some of us will be saying: "I told you so"

PS3 and  following Sony is a religion to some, just like me.

this guy is awesome with his threads

yeah im looking forward to it aswell i think it will happen b4 2011 ends fo sure maybe even b4 2010 ends will have to wait to see wat the ps3 can do this holiday season for that though

yes ill be celebrating it aswell ill throw a party for it

Play Me

goddog said:
PS3beats360,

please see this thread http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5338

one of the first i ever posted in and predates you by a good bit

bonus, sane crazyman claiming the first console to reach 199 is the winner

August 2007 thread!!

Great find!

hehe, I had predicted in that thread that the PS3 would start dominating in mid -2009!!  Who would of guessed the 360 would of done so well (or who would of guessed the PS3 would of done so poorly)...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Spankey said:
lol OP sounds like XBox Man's alter ego.

so many masked crusaders here.

But you're entitled to believe whatever you want imo, so if you believe you'll have a good day, more power to you.

And yer point is? Try writing some valuable next time.

The day the PS3 overtakes the XBox 360 in total sales is when M$ finally fixed their console. The only reason why 360 is still outselling PS3 is 'coz of it's faulty console, owners have to buy 2 or more 360 console to replace the old one. I know someone who has 3 360 consoles, 1 for playing while the other 2 is for reserve incase the 1st one act up on him.
And they say the PS3 is expensive, ins't it more expensive to buy 2 or more of the same console due to rrod or e74? Do the math man.

Around the Network

OP author needs to seriously stop taking drugs...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Ramiel said:
The day the PS3 overtakes the XBox 360 in total sales is when M$ finally fixed their console. The only reason why 360 is still outselling PS3 is 'coz of it's faulty console, owners have to buy 2 or more 360 console to replace the old one. I know someone who has 3 360 consoles, 1 for playing while the other 2 is for reserve incase the 1st one act up on him.
And they say the PS3 is expensive, ins't it more expensive to buy 2 or more of the same console due to rrod or e74? Do the math man.

Stupid +1.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.

This thread is proof that some Sony fanboys are delusional. It also proves that they have no life.

Ramiel said:

Add in annual subscriptions fees ($50 per year) to play games on XBox Live for XBox 360 and WiFi costs $100 and it ends up costing the gamer a small fortune. On the other hand PS3 has free online it costs you $0 to play games online and PS3 comes with Wifi straight out from the box no extra cost needed.

PS3beats360 said:
Ramiel said:

Add in annual subscriptions fees ($50 per year) to play games on XBox Live for XBox 360 and WiFi costs $100 and it ends up costing the gamer a small fortune. On the other hand PS3 has free online it costs you $0 to play games online and PS3 comes with Wifi straight out from the box no extra cost needed.

LOL WUT GAMES

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.