By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

updated the OP with the two reviews, and that would hurt if it got a 30/100 from a magazine, though why it gets a 30 is what I'd want to know when everyone else seems dead set around 80s.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

It seems as if the 30/100 score is based on the following: "Well, the controls are OK, but so are 360/PS3 controls, this is nothing special and the HD shooters look better."

(I don't agree myself, since I find Wii controls definitely superior for the fps genre.)

omringaren said:
It seems as if the 30/100 score is based on the following: "Well, the controls are OK, but so are 360/PS3 controls, this is nothing special and the HD shooters look better."

(I don't agree myself, since I find Wii controls definitely superior for the fps genre.)

Credibility just went right out the door if that's what the review actually says.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Guys the game comes out in like a week. And since the game uses both FCs and our Wii Console Codes, we should just post all of our console codes and exchange here. That way as soon as we get the game we already have friends and can start playing with them out of the box.

My Wii Console Code is: 0350 2088 6184 7387

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
omringaren said:

Credibility just went right out the door if that's what the review actually says.

And better not get added to Metacritic. :/

Around the Network
Roflinator said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
omringaren said:

And better not get added to Metacritic. :/

Unless the game has a console-crashing bug, I don't see how it is reasonable to give it a 30/100.

It is one of the best looking games and has good controls. Whether they are just as good on the PS360 doesn't matter, since it isn't a multiplatform game. The online works and the campaign is around 10 hours.

The review would be invalid.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

11ht11 said:

Keith and I had the privilege of sitting in that room on the rightand chatting with Eric Nofsinger and Matt Corso--they are some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet!

Also, I'll be reviewing this for VGC as soon as possible when it comes out <(^_^)>

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
omringaren said:

Why is it that most people think console FPS are good? That analyst obviously thinks that the HD consoles are the platforms to play FPS games on (which is laughable) D: Dual analog has always sucked for FPS games, FPS are for PC (and maybe Wii, the conduit will be the game to decide)

30/100 because there are games that look better?

seriously, what some magazine reviewers say is just plain stupid, I once read a review that gave Wario Land for Wii a 4/10.

I LOVE ICELAND!

So.... the game's coming out in a week. TV advertisements yet? Posters? Nope. Then if it fails they'll blame the console...

Dammit, it better not flop in sales.