By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom: "We haven't decided" yet whether to put Resident Evil 5 on the Wii

forest-spirit said:
Oh man....

I have a solution for you Capcom.
Remake RE Zero,1, 2, 3, CV for after the RE4 model.

Then, when Wii HD comes, release "the ultimate RE5 version".

Agreed x10. Well, at least to have all of them remade in RE4 style. I couldn't care less for what system they're on.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
routsounmanman said:
We don't want it

I want it

ditto.

One thing is clear. Anyone who calls this a cheap cash-in is wrong. Twesterm showed quite a while ago why it would cost a lot to redo for the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
One thing is clear. Anyone who calls this a cheap cash-in is wrong. Twesterm showed quite a while ago why it would cost a lot to redo for the Wii.

Yeah they would have to invest a good bit.

I wouldn't mind an improved RE4 Wii edition engine if they did this, the game is still so good looking and all they'd have to do is up the graphics above RE4 to please me. 

Since I've already beaten the 360 version I'd buy it on the Wii for the much better controls.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Yeah they would have to invest a good bit.

I wouldn't mind an improved RE4 Wii edition engine if they did this, the game is still so good looking and all they'd have to do is up the graphics above RE4 to please me. 

Since I've already beaten the 360 version I'd buy it on the Wii for the much better controls.

ditto.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
O-D-C said:
routsounmanman said:
We don't want it

I want it

ditto.

^ lol

I'd rather have a Zack & Wiki sequel.

Hey, it's good if the console gets more games, but I still don't like RE5 so for me personally it won't really matter.

RE5 on Wii would be terrible since it's not as good as RE4.