By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Don't ask...

I'm just happy the site's back, i was getting the start of the DTs.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Kantor said:
twesterm said:

• Fallout 3 (360) --
  • Call of Duty 4 (360) --
  • Freedom Fighters (GC/PS2)
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) --
  • Killzone 2 (PS3) --

And next up for games that I will likely play to completion (I don't really count things like Punch-Out!! and ExciteBot in there since those are forever games) is going to be No One Lives Forever 2.

Friend told me something about a tricycle chase and I just can't pass that up.

Well, you could get into the spirit of things and replay Shadow of the Colossus next (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73513&page=1)

But I didn't actually like Shadow of the Colossus.  Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad game by any means, but after killing a few of them I just didn't care anymore.

Did you finish it at least? The game really got interesting with the last seven or so colossi- they are the ones that really required thinking on the player's part.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Im scared of 2.0... The last 2.0 I experienced was at snowboard.com, which effectively destroyed anything enjoyable at the site.

ioi said:
bardicverse said:
Im scared of 2.0... The last 2.0 I experienced was at snowboard.com, which effectively destroyed anything enjoyable at the site.

You won't have that problem this time!

Also, fingers crossed and we might actually make it tonight - about 6-7 hours time!

TONIGHT?!

Okay, tell us everything!

Will our posts be reset?

Will out VG$ be reset?

Will existing threads be deleted?

Will vgchartzgirl become an admin?

Are there layout changes?

Has this been tested?

Have the servers been improved?

And anything else important.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ioi said:
bardicverse said:

Also, fingers crossed and we might actually make it tonight - about 6-7 hours time!

Ah ma gawd!

Please! YES!

And that's around midnight, I'll certainly be able to make that!

Around the Network
ioi said:
bardicverse said:

Very cool. Good luck with the upgrade! As someone who's been a network admin for a long time, I know what a PITA it can be.