By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Since I couldn't go on VG Chartz last night I decided to go out. I found a girl and we got a long quite nicely so we got married, but a couple hours later she died because she was 95 (she was quite the demon in the sack), but it was all cool because she was really rich and she left all her money to me, so now I'm a millionair living in her mansion in Hawaii.

Around the Network

^ I'm still alive and i'm coming back for my shi !

I beginning to think your a whore hatmoza

axumblade said:
twesterm said:
axumblade said:
Xxain said:
Why didt everybody just sleep it was last nite

Because I have a busy schedule. I go to bed at 6 a.m. after spending from 5 p.m. -2 a.m. playing games. Then I wake up at 9 a.m. to check to see if I missed any news. e.e I thought it was obvious.

I took apart my media center, cleared out an area in my living room, and removed all my electronics starting around 11PM (got a new media center delivered this morning) so I was up for a while after bieng finished and bored. :-p

Took the time to watch/read some reviews though and I have to say I'm a little more excited for inFamous now.

Awesome. If you don't have the demo, it should be up on the Playstation Store tonight. So I'd give it a try if you haven't already.

I woudl gladly download it but my PS3 is at the office at the moment since I've been using some down time to "research" other games and probably won't bring it home until Friday night.  :-p

It's great, I've knocked like 5 games off my back catalog.  ^^

twesterm said:
axumblade said:
twesterm said:
axumblade said:
Xxain said:
Why didt everybody just sleep it was last nite

Because I have a busy schedule. I go to bed at 6 a.m. after spending from 5 p.m. -2 a.m. playing games. Then I wake up at 9 a.m. to check to see if I missed any news. e.e I thought it was obvious.

I took apart my media center, cleared out an area in my living room, and removed all my electronics starting around 11PM (got a new media center delivered this morning) so I was up for a while after bieng finished and bored. :-p

Took the time to watch/read some reviews though and I have to say I'm a little more excited for inFamous now.

Awesome. If you don't have the demo, it should be up on the Playstation Store tonight. So I'd give it a try if you haven't already.

I woudl gladly download it but my PS3 is at the office at the moment since I've been using some down time to "research" other games and probably won't bring it home until Friday night.  :-p

It's great, I've knocked like 5 games off my back catalog.  ^^

Which games have you finished?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
TheSource said:

Maybe it was just some kind of karmic retribution?

karmic retribution for what? What's ioi done?!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Makepeacefox said:
TheSource said:

Maybe it was just some kind of karmic retribution?

karmic retribution for what? What's ioi done?!

Well, that is one of the things one has to consider.  As for what has been done, how about causing productivity hits to addicts on here who use this site during work hours?

Xxain said:
I beginning to think your a whore hatmoza

I'll take that as a joke.

nordlead said:
Due to the lack of VGChartz, I couldn't continue the beta testing this morning so instead I worked on installing my brand new sound system. Only 3 more speakers to install (2 rear speakers, and 1 in another room), but I'm waiting for wall mounts to be delivered so I have everything in for now.

What sound-system is that, Nordlead? Do you have any recomendations? (I'm saving to upgrade mine at the moment)

Also - when you connect speakers in another room as another zone as you are doing does the surround sound in the main room just get down-mixed to stereo?

On topic - I thought it was just my phone's rubbish internet. I'm glad VGCHARTZ is back now :)

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

axumblade said:
PDF said:
wait, what happened to Brett?

he was an imposter that was holding ioi hostage. Luckily, the source showed up and saved ioi from certain d00m. (superman 64).

And during the fight with the imposter. The Source fell on the server crushing it resulting in the downtime we've experienced! It's all clear to me now!

Signature goes here!