By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly sword.

did you hope for an heavenly sword 2 ???

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Around the Network

No, apparently Team Ninja fell out with Sony, so I doubt a sequel is coming. The ending did not really set one up either

That would be a YES!

I'll have to play this first game someday.... I think my cousin has it... I'll borrow his.

4 ≈ One

I hope every even remotely good game gets a sequel. If we can fill the market up with good games then maybe the game isles at stores won't be full of so much shovelware.

Around the Network

Yes i would of loved a sequel for Heavenly Sword since i enjoyed the first. Though with Team Ninja working on new projects i doubt we will ever see a sequel for the game

I really hope so.

Ready at Dawn isn't doing anything, and Sony still owns the IP. I would love for them to make Heavenly Sword 2. Odds are, it'd be so much better.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I am hoping for a sequal. I really don't see why not. The game has sold somewhere between 1.4million to close to 2million. THat has to be enough to make it a viable IP. The game was GREAT, regardless of what reviews say. It was my second PS3 game and I am damn proud of it.

HS2 should come back with a vengeance. Local coop(Nariko and Kai), add a jump so ppl can stop complaining, trophies and more collectables/side tasks, and you got an AAA game again ^^

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

still waiting for it to drop in price and hoping that this E3 will be it along with Uncharted and R&C

Munkeh111 said:
No, apparently Team Ninja fell out with Sony, so I doubt a sequel is coming. The ending did not really set one up either

NINJA THEORY IS THE COMPANY THAT DEVELOPED THE GAME!!!