By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your opinion: Best game development team?

Shadowblind said:

Valve. Every single one of they're games has been amazing and revolutionary. Half-Life, Counter-Strike, TF2, Portal, Left 4 Dead...they have a pedigree like no other.

yes but their hate for PS3 couldnt be bigger, that's why they are bad developers

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Torillian said:
I can't decide between Atlus and Team Ico. So I won't, and you can't make me.

Atlus is one my top choices as well. I love almost anything released by them.

I love everything :P

BladeOfGod said:
Shadowblind said:

Valve. Every single one of they're games has been amazing and revolutionary. Half-Life, Counter-Strike, TF2, Portal, Left 4 Dead...they have a pedigree like no other.

yes but their hate for PS3 couldnt be bigger, that's why they are bad developers

Lol at the fanboyism... That there changes nothing.

Euphoria14 said:
Torillian said:

I just find both of those developers so refreshing, doing something completely different within their respective genres.  I think that Team Ico represents this more than Atlus, but Atlus has put out more games within the philosophy so I have a hard time choosing.

Atlus or Intelligent Systems. Two teams I know I can depend on to deliever.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

You mean team right?
Hideo Kojimas team.

Take my love, take my land..

I personally have to go with Kojima Productions.
Im such a sucker for the MGS series.
Besides that I would have to go with TeamICO or Naughty Dog.

NAUGHTY DOG

by not just a country mile, but by a city mile, even a nautical mile!!!! They are simply awesome

Torillian said:
Euphoria14 said:
Torillian said:

I just find both of those developers so refreshing, doing something completely different within their respective genres.  I think that Team Ico represents this more than Atlus, but Atlus has put out more games within the philosophy so I have a hard time choosing.

I want Disgaea 4.

TeamICO should be nice and give me Trico in November, then Atlus should be nice too and give me Disgaea 4 in December.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Until 2007 it's Square Enix, but now...
SONY !!!

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !