By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your opinion: Best game development team?

Euphoria14 said:
Torillian said:
Euphoria14 said:
Torillian said:
I can't decide between Atlus and Team Ico. So I won't, and you can't make me.

Atlus is one my top choices as well. I love almost anything released by them.

I just find both of those developers so refreshing, doing something completely different within their respective genres.  I think that Team Ico represents this more than Atlus, but Atlus has put out more games within the philosophy so I have a hard time choosing.

I want Disgaea 4.

TeamICO should be nice and give me Trico in November, then Atlus should be nice too and give me Disgaea 4 in December.

I believe Disgaea is made by Nippon Ichi Software.  Unless you mean Atlus should produce it, in which case I can agree with that.

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Shadowblind said:

Valve. Every single one of they're games has been amazing and revolutionary. Half-Life, Counter-Strike, TF2, Portal, Left 4 Dead...they have a pedigree like no other.

yes but their hate for PS3 couldnt be bigger, that's why they are bad developers

That doesn't make them bad developers, but just bad people

Shadowblind said:

Valve. Every single one of they're games has been amazing and revolutionary. Half-Life, Counter-Strike, TF2, Portal, Left 4 Dead...they have a pedigree like no other.

I second that. There are games i prefer more from other developers than any game in valves resume (e.g modern warfare 1, infinity ward; Bioshock, 2k etc) but the collective consistent quality from valve is something to appreciate. Time and time again their games push the boundaries of the time they're created in.

But, I can't decide between Valve, Bioware and Rare. Sorry, I jus can't.

Nintendo. In general. Not counting them(since they've got lots and lots and lots of teams), uh... The division of Konami that make Castlevania, I guess.

*cringes at Majin* Team ICO
tri-Ace
Naughty Dog

Around the Network

Either Santa Monica, Naughty Dog or Kojima Productions.
Cant pick

Torillian said:
Euphoria14 said:

I want Disgaea 4.

TeamICO should be nice and give me Trico in November, then Atlus should be nice too and give me Disgaea 4 in December.

I believe Disgaea is made by Nippon Ichi Software.  Unless you mean Atlus should produce it, in which case I can agree with that.

That is what I mean. I know Atlus published Disgaea and this year they will be nice and publish it for me in December.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Kojima Prod

Intelligent Systems, BioWare and whichever part of Nintendo EAD that develops Zelda.

Studio S