By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - High Voltage: The Conduit wont suffer Madworld sales fate

I love these guys. They are true gamers. They appreciate games like Madworld but recognise they are niche so will obtain niche sales. PS360 fanboys are true gamers as well and recognise that Madworld is niche but their intense hatred for Wii means they refuse to acknowledge it and that such games just don't sell Call of Duty numbers but instead they use it as evidence that 3rd party/mature games don't sell on Wii.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

I gonna buy The Conduit, so it wont have any problem.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Well at least this game has Multiplayer, but online MP on Wii....last time i play a online game on Wii it was SSMB and it was lagtastic.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

I really hope its good. Because if it isn't I'm going to not care about the sells

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

How can you make an FPS broad market friendly. You can't. Fail. They would have done better with a third person shooter. The FPS view is very ANTI accessible.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

i think conduit will sell around 2million + lifetime , hoping for more though. :)
i am getting it on day 1.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

.jayderyu said:
How can you make an FPS broad market friendly. You can't. Fail. They would have done better with a third person shooter. The FPS view is very ANTI accessible.

Halo 3 is certainly mass market friendly.  It has sold 9.6 million units.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
.jayderyu said:

on the xbox 360...

.jayderyu said:

The BuShA owns all!

Million said:
theRepublic said:
.jayderyu said:

on the xbox 360...

He didn't say anything about what system.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)