By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous 7/10 from Eurogamer (UK)

seece said:
Skeeuk said:
wasnt expecting much from eurogamer, its simply on the wrong system.

Oh it couldn't possibly be because its actually a 7/10 game in their non biased opinion ...

Possible since most everything is possible, but not probable.  It's like the PS3 owner that usually says most non-stellar things about a competiting console.  Would that be his non-bias opinion or that would be a hater/fanboy?  Now look to Eurogame and apply the same principle since Eurogamer are run by people.  Or is everything non-stellar for the PS3 non-biased while everything praisiing the PS3 biased?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
Acevil said:
Rei said:
I am waiting for EDGE review.

I bet if EDGE gives a 6 we have another meltdown thread. Or imagine if they give it a 4 like they did witcher.

What what what???? I can forgive them many things, including this review because a 7 while lower than most other review so far is at least not miles away from an 8/9 but a 4 for Witcher????????? GTFO, seriously, I don't think I can ever trust another review from the writer  of that articile again if this is true, is he senile or into drug or something????

I think you missed my comment afterwords. which said "Actually I was a little wrong, they gave it a 5, but remember a 5 from edge means 7.5 from IGN. (but a lot of people don't know edge uses a different scale, so it is funny when a meltdown happens because of it."

7/10 is not bad.... I give UK a 4/10. for letting terrorists make rap albums about blowing Big Ben up and shit.

ps-button said:
7/10 is not bad.... I give UK a 4/10. for letting terrorists make rap albums about blowing Big Ben up and shit.

LMAO!

I give you a 0/10 for being a muppet.....

Who is the current leader of SDF troops on here?

Once you've all finished the game you can call BS on the review, until then you're acting like childish fanboys.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
mibuokami said:
Acevil said:
Rei said:
I am waiting for EDGE review.

I bet if EDGE gives a 6 we have another meltdown thread. Or imagine if they give it a 4 like they did witcher.

What what what???? I can forgive them many things, including this review because a 7 while lower than most other review so far is at least not miles away from an 8/9 but a 4 for Witcher????????? GTFO, seriously, I don't think I can ever trust another review from the writer  of that articile again if this is true, is he senile or into drug or something????

I think you missed my comment afterwords. which said "Actually I was a little wrong, they gave it a 5, but remember a 5 from edge means 7.5 from IGN. (but a lot of people don't know edge uses a different scale, so it is funny when a meltdown happens because of it."

I still think the Witcher was one of the best RPG in recent time, giving it a 5 means its worse than game like Resis2 and Fable2 which I call BS.

Edge has no consistency to justify it's review diversity, the same point in two similiar game could be ignored or critically slammed at the reviewer's leisure. (Fallout was panned for having too many gliches, while Fable 2 (which had some game breaking gliches at its launch) barely got a mention in that respect.

This is why I hate them, they hide behind a veneer of civilized journalism but they act more like a tabloid, 'sensational journalism' to them means going against the trend simply because they can.

Yup, got this game two days ago.......GREAT GAME! Like I thought, review is full of shit and tries to make every little blemish a big deal.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

TBH after all the hype the PS3 fanboys were posting i expected better out of this game. I was thinking about an 8 so i guess a 7 isnt that much lower. Still looks like a fun game and i will play it regardless

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!