By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous 7/10 from Eurogamer (UK)

forevercloud3000 said:
seece said:

Ooo can I throw in my rules too? If it has a PS3 logo on the box it doesn't count.

DLC such as L&D should not be counted(as much as MS keeps trying to do) as a AAA title because it requires that you actually OWN GTAIV. It is not a standalone game, without GTAIV you have nothing but wasted data. That my friend makes it an exspansion pack, and nothing more.

Well inFAMOOSE requires you to own a PS3, That young man makes it a damned expensive game, and nothing more.

No but seriously make whatever rules up that make you feel better.

Around the Network
seece said:
forevercloud3000 said:
seece said:

Ooo can I throw in my rules too? If it has a PS3 logo on the box it doesn't count.

DLC such as L&D should not be counted(as much as MS keeps trying to do) as a AAA title because it requires that you actually OWN GTAIV. It is not a standalone game, without GTAIV you have nothing but wasted data. That my friend makes it an exspansion pack, and nothing more.

Well inFAMOOSE requires you to own a PS3, That young man makes it a damned expensive game, and nothing more.

Both are expensive. To enjoy GTA and its DLC, you gotta at least by the Premium 360 which retails at $299. Got to have a hard drive to download it. Then you are gonna need Xbox live to DL the game which is another 50, then you have to buy the GTA game which is about 40 to 50 dollars these days.

That totals up to 389. So both are expensive anyways.

seece said:
forevercloud3000 said:
seece said:

If we let L&D be counted why not everything else that comes out as DLC? I mean, all DLC are meant to extend gameplay length by some means. LBP comes out with some awesome DLC on a regular basis. Lets count The MGS4 LBP Pack as a full game so we can tout it as a AAA exclusive [sarcasm]:P

Seriously, if it cant be played with just a console, a controller, and the game in it's self......it is not a game...its an expansion. Now if L&D was playable on 360 without needing the original GTAIV, then you have an argmument.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Seece I Congradulate You. Arguing With Forevercloud3000 Is Like Arguing With A Brick Wall. He Defies Logic.

Light Yagami said:
Seece I Congradulate You. Arguing With Forevercloud3000 Is Like Arguing With A Brick Wall. He Defies Logic.

I dont defy logic..........i correct it......

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

You Should Be A Comedian.

Seece Arguing? HA! He's like a diver that jumps up and down the diving board and never actually dives.

Yup, definetly sounds like you're here to talk about Infamous and not troll at all.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

seece said:
DaGreatestHope said:
seece said:
DaGreatestHope said:
Xbot said:
lol @ sony fanboys.

Guess you missed the six 9s it has on Metacritic?

Lol @ you......9.2 on IGN, A- on 1up, Joystiq states best superhero game they ever played.

Why on earth did you give that reply, he is laughing at the sony fanboys in this thread ... I don't get your comment.

Why on earth is he coming here making these statements with that username?

The game is getting good reviews in about every site and it is pretty hopeless to leech onto the review that is the lowest so far, makes a few people sound desperate to continue the PS3 has no good games charade.

Should I come in and mention a 360 exclusive has not gotten review this good this year?

His username can be whatever the heck he wants it to be. He is laughing at the Sony boys in this thread, I'm not saying he is right in doing that I just doing get your lame reply ...

His username can be whatever the heck he wants it to be.  Be sure to come in and say that when Bitmap Frogs cries about mine. 

However, his post was lame and devoid of content.  He can post that he's laughing, but he didn't disclose why.  Did he have any point with merit?  We won't know soon, because he's rightly banned for being a troll.

InFamous is at 86 after 16 reviews!  Good score, good score.  The outlying score is Eurogamer, the only score beneath 80.

I had a feeling this game's meta score would eventually pan out to an 80.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press