By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii Motion Plus Videos - The Jacket

L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
I honestly don't see how 1 mm of rubber can stop the Wii Remote from breaking the TV... Especially if it's LCD or plasma...

The controller flies out of your hand because it's smooth and you lose grip if your hands get sweaty.

The jacket maintains your grip regardless of your hands being sweaty or not.

Isn't that what's the Wrist Strap for? T_T

The same wrist strap that all those people complained about breaking?

And isn't that why they made them twice as thick afterwards, and gave you an offer to get up to 4 free in the mail if you still had your old ones?

Along with the offer to get free jackets.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
I honestly don't see how 1 mm of rubber can stop the Wii Remote from breaking the TV... Especially if it's LCD or plasma...

The controller flies out of your hand because it's smooth and you lose grip if your hands get sweaty.

And isn't that why they made them twice as thick afterwards, and gave you an offer to get up to 4 free in the mail if you still had your old ones?

So why did they waste money fixing a problem that was already fixed?

L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:

So why did they waste money fixing a problem that was already fixed?

Exactly.  If a problem was already fixed... why spend money fixing it again? 

Its officially out.

IGN posted a video today showing how easy it is to remove the thing from the jacket.

Also, they said WM+ is the real deal, its the best thing ever mad, yadda yadda yadda

maykissthebride said:
Its officially out.

IGN posted a video today showing how easy it is to remove the thing from the jacket.

Also, they said WM+ is the real deal, its the best thing ever mad, yadda yadda yadda

*Takes credit for bein one of few sensible people in this thread*

Around the Network

I wish there were a Wii M+ for the Nunchuck. That's the device that seems to have the more problematic motion control, for me.

Wiimotion condom.

WiiMotion Plus simply slips out.

http://au.wii.ign.com/dor/articles/983576/n-side-access-052109/videos/VID00003.html;jsessionid=4o956laoljqle

glue?

i will simply rip that right off mine ;)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:
glue?

i will simply rip that right off mine ;)

Do you not read the post before your own? I already posted the video showing that it simply slips out.