By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii Motion Plus Videos - The Jacket

TWRoO said:

As for the losing grip... I haven't done that myself, but my Uncle has with a particularly violent Wii Bowling throw, he didn't have the strap on (condoms and strap-ons... whoever said Nintendo was for kids) so it flew into our VCR and bounced off to the wall.

What's a VCR?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
tuoyo said:
TWRoO said:

As for the losing grip... I haven't done that myself, but my Uncle has with a particularly violent Wii Bowling throw, he didn't have the strap on (condoms and strap-ons... whoever said Nintendo was for kids) so it flew into our VCR and bounced off to the wall.

What's a VCR?

It plays Video Cassettes.... it also runs on steam power

(it's actually a combined VHS and DVD player)

Ryudo said:
Yankin the sucker out of the condom then tossing the condom in the trash.

I thought I was in the wrooooooong thread for a second after reading this.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I like the jackets so no big for me.

I honestly don't see how 1 mm of rubber can stop the Wii Remote from breaking the TV... Especially if it's LCD or plasma...

Around the Network
L.C.E.C. said:
I honestly don't see how 1 mm of rubber can stop the Wii Remote from breaking the TV... Especially if it's LCD or plasma...

The controller flies out of your hand because it's smooth and you lose grip if your hands get sweaty.

The jacket maintains your grip regardless of your hands being sweaty or not.

theRepublic said:
Ryudo said:
Yankin the sucker out of the condom then tossing the condom in the trash.

I thought I was in the wrooooooong thread for a second after reading this.

Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:

The controller flies out of your hand because it's smooth and you lose grip if your hands get sweaty.

Isn't that what the Wrist Strap is for? T_T

L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:

Isn't that what's the Wrist Strap for? T_T

The same wrist strap that all those people complained about breaking?

Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
L.C.E.C. said:

Isn't that what's the Wrist Strap for? T_T

The same wrist strap that all those people complained about breaking?

And isn't that why they made them twice as thick afterwards, and gave you an offer to get up to 4 free in the mail if you still had your old ones?