By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This sucks (InFamous related)

I thought Blu-Ray had unlimited room. Why are they cutting stuff for no reason?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
why should anyone in france germany spain be angry that the game isn't in english? Do you even know what the english speaking rates in those countries are?

They're quite low.

most movie theaters in paris have english versions of movies with subs.... not because they are not dubed, but because people prefer to see the original work (there used to be only a few but now it's almost all of them).

So i'd say the english speaking population is pretty high... as long as subs are included :p

(I personnaly prefer english voices, i'm pissed when my games default to french and I don't have the option to change the voice (even though I buy the games in the UK... Doh!)).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Isn't it obvious ?

for the lulz.

Check out my game about moles ^

Sorry to hear that guys. Hopefully you guys find a way to play it in the language of your choice somehow.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Either a cost cut assuming it was cheaper to leave English off for those titles or a cock up I would imagine.

I doubt it was lack of space.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Sony Screwing Their Customers Like Always.

Sounds like a dumb move...

4 ≈ One