By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo ODST will outsell Infamous,Heavy Rain, and Killzone 2 combined

Halo ODST should sell around 7-8 milion and Infamous, Heavy Rain and Killzone 2 should sell around 6 million combined

Around the Network

Halo ODST should sell around 7-8 milion and Infamous, Heavy Rain and Killzone 2 should sell around 6 million combined

And Wii Fit will outsell Halo 3 and Halo ODST combined.

Wow!

CGI-Quality said:
Maybe so, but so what? The games you mentioned are/will be great games. Why does it matter, to REAL gamers, what they sell if they're enjoyable.....?

It matters because we are at vgchartz. But this thread should have been in the sales section.

CGI-Quality said:
Maybe so, but so what? The games you mentioned are/will be great games. Why does it matter, to REAL gamers, what they sell if they're enjoyable.....?

So the developers make enough profit to come out with more kick ass games?  That's about the only reason I can see.

Oh, and I'd expect ODST to do 5-6 mil.  No Master Chief = 50% to 60% Halo 3 numbers.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.

Around the Network

wii fit is hardly a game. but i don't think ODST will sell anywhere near as much as halo 3 did

hey guess what! id rather buy one copy each of heavy rain, infamous and kilzone 2....... over one copy of halo odst.........3 great games better than 1 great game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

And.....? Isn't ODST only going to be $40?

And inFamous, Heavy Rain and Killzone 2 will all have a higher Metacritic rating than ODST

Halo is an extremely popular brand name. And your pitting it's proven success against 2 brand new IP's and a sequel to a brand that isn't very popular at all.

But I agree with you. It will outsell all those combined, as it should.