By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo ODST will outsell Infamous,Heavy Rain, and Killzone 2 combined

CGI-Quality said:
rckrz6 said:
wii fit is hardly a game. but i don't think ODST will sell anywhere near as much as halo 3 did

Wii Fit is hardly a game? lol...

I've got another question, have you played it?

Wii Fit is a personal trainer device.  One can say Killzone 2 isn't a game either, but ammo used in a fanboy war.

Around the Network
rckrz6 said:
mikescoff said:
ODST is just an expansion pack...If GTA IV LATD failed to break 2 million I doubt ODST will do much more than a million.

It is a stand alone game,   DLC is not

Oh. I still don't see it selling more than 4-5 million lifetime total. I think Halo, similarly to Pokemon is slowly running out of steam now. Pokemon is still selling great, but definitely declining compared to red/blue/yellow/silver/gold. I think Halo is now on the decline too, the brand is weaker than it used to be before Halo 3.

Of course it will but that doesn't mean the other three games will be bad. In fact K2 is already awesome and I'm sure the other 2 will be as well.

richardhutnik said:
CGI-Quality said:
rckrz6 said:
wii fit is hardly a game. but i don't think ODST will sell anywhere near as much as halo 3 did

Wii Fit is hardly a game? lol...

I've got another question, have you played it?

Wii Fit is a personal trainer device.  One can say Killzone 2 isn't a game either, but ammo used in a fanboy war.

And turns out to be a pretty good looking Bullet..But not a very effective one...

Also, IMO Heavy Rain will sell between 4-6 million, possibly outselling ODST.

Edit: Also, people here forget to mention one of if not the biggest Sony exclusive franchise; Patapon. I think Patapon 2 may outsell any 360/ps3 exclusive this year with 7-8 million lifetime totals.

Around the Network
mikescoff said:

WHAT? I highly doubt it.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

mikescoff said:

I wish.

It'll struggle to make 1 million.

mikescoff said:

Your Delusion amazes me....slighty under 3 million is what i see Heavy Rain Doing....

mikescoff said:

And with that statement, you win the award for "Most illogical post of the year."  Please accept this trophy, and give us a brief acceptance speech.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.

Xen said:
mikescoff said:

I wish.

It'll struggle to make 1 million.

Its a story heavy game. Many people purchase games based on narrative, so if the story is strong the game ould be a runaway success.