By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will the PS2 outlive the Xbox 360 in Japan?

Carl2291 said:
2funky4u said:
The Xbox 360 still has to beat the PlayStation 2. The PlayStation 2 has so far sold 136 million consoles, the Xbox 360 has so far sold 30 million consoles. The Xbox 360 isn't chasing the PlayStation 3, it's chasing the PlayStation 2.

You are in the wrong thread... i think.

Since you have nothing substantional to say, I think that it is YOU who is in the wrong thread. I swear.... the Xbots gets dumber by the minute.

YOU...   WILL...   LEARN...   DISCIPLINE!

PlayStation 3 is soon to make you her bitch

Around the Network

Lool, lool, lool, the Xbox threeshitsixty is outselling a console launched in the year 2000. I swear.... the Xbots gets dumber by the minute.

YOU...   WILL...   LEARN...   DISCIPLINE!

PlayStation 3 is soon to make you her bitch

2funky4u said:
Carl2291 said:
2funky4u said:
The Xbox 360 still has to beat the PlayStation 2. The PlayStation 2 has so far sold 136 million consoles, the Xbox 360 has so far sold 30 million consoles. The Xbox 360 isn't chasing the PlayStation 3, it's chasing the PlayStation 2.

Since you have nothing substantional to say, I think that it is YOU who is in the wrong thread. I swear.... the Xbots gets dumber by the minute.

Lol. Me? an Xbot? I love the mixed reactions i get from VGChartz members

Anyway, this is a thread about if the PS2 will outlast the 360 in Japan...

What do the LT sales of PS2, over the LT sales of 360, have to do with this topic?

And another thing... PS3 is chasing 360, by about 8Million consoles.

Carl2291 said:
2funky4u said:
Carl2291 said:
2funky4u said:

Lol. Me? an Xbot? I love the mixed reactions i get from VGChartz members

Anyway, this is a thread about if the PS2 will outlast the 360 in Japan...

What do the LT sales of PS2, over the LT sales of 360, have to do with this topic?

And another thing... PS3 is chasing 360, by about 8Million consoles.

Don't worry, you're not an xbot... far from it.

Thanks seece

Around the Network

I feel if it does it will be an insult to microsoft

Its ashame despite the best platform foe JRPG's, the xbox 360 fails to lure gamers in Japan, a real shame.

2funky4u said:
Lool, lool, lool, the Xbox threeshitsixty is outselling a console launched in the year 2000. I swear.... the Xbots gets dumber by the minute.

ps3 ftw!!!!

there's more to life than JRPGs...?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

The Xbox Man said:
I feel if it does it will be an insult to microsoft

Its ashame despite the best platform foe JRPG's, the xbox 360 fails to lure gamers in Japan, a real shame.

Maybe next gen when Xbox is a bigger name, we might see it directly compete with PS4/WiiHD Just look at the growth from Xbox to Xbox360.

@Carl

I agree, brand has increased.

But facts are facts, even I can't unsee them. Xbox 360 is not arguably, but is the best platform for japan as it has so many JRPG's from big brands, but it still sells horrible there.

This tells me no matter what getting Xbox 360 up is difficult there. Also next time SONY will be ready with software & will be much more competitive, SONY won't be the "sleeping hare" in the race between the tortoise & the hare again

Thats just my opinion