By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima teaser site open. Hints new Metal Gear.

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/

The real fun starts when you explore a little deeper and open up the page's source file. You get the following code:

<meta name="keywords" content="Hideo Kojima, MGS,METAL GEAR, NEXT, game, konami, kojima game, KJP, Kojima Production ">

Well the Wii is out of the contenders for this game. =P

MGS multiplat I know it!

Around the Network

Nice. I was hoping it would be a new Metal Gear.

Metal Gear Raiden.

y'know though, couldn't they put whatever they want in the source file. That part could just be a joke and the game really is a new IP.

Very interesting.

I hope for another Metal Gear!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

They need to remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. I don't wan't a new MGS game.

I don't think that hints at a new metal gear. I see it as helping fans of his previous work at finding aforementioned site through the use of search engines.

below is the same type of line from vgchartz

<META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="game,games,videogame,videogames,chart,charts,sales,best
,selling,nintendo,sony,microsoft,xbox,playstation,wii,ds,ps3,ps2,psp,handheld,console"
>

Probably a new IP, with the MGS announcement coming at E3

Why is the Wii necessarily out of the picture, just based on that information?

I'd like to see Kojima do more than just MG. I hope they take the series in a new direction at least.

I hope its multiplat

I love the metal gear series, its 1 of the few games that pain my lone ownership of the 360. If it goes multiplat it'll save me 400$ that i might have eventually spent on a playstation.