By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima teaser site open. Hints new Metal Gear.

NFGBlinkAC said:
Cactus said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
Stop it with MGS, make a new ZOE /frustration

Oh man, I hope it's not ZoE. I never played the second game, but the first was really boring and repetitive.

The 2nd ZoE is much better than the first one.  Also, we just had MGS4, we don't need another MG/S for awhile lol

IMO

ZoE = MGS

FIXED!

Both games are great. IMO.

So why not wish that both will be announced?

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid 4 is my favorite game of all time. So I guess I'm rooting for 5, even though it shouldn't involved Snake. So MGR I guess. But I'll be happy with any new game from him, i figure...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Metal Gear 4 for the Wii...

oh that just be precious

S.T.A.G.E. said:
outlawauron said:
Very interesting.

I hope for another Metal Gear!

Of course there will be another Metal Gear. Kojima wasn't completely satisfied with his work on MGS4 and I can't blame him.

Very nice! Even managed to troll MGS4!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SlumsofOhio said:
They need to remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. I don't wan't a new MGS game.

I found MGS2 to be astonishingly boring: "Theres 15 bombs you gotta find them" *finds bombs* "Good job now find another 20 bombs!" "Don't go in that room there's a bomb!" "Use this spray on the bomb" "here's a bomb detector".

Around the Network

There seems to be a soldier in the picture. Look left and zoom in. It looks like the soldier is hiding. Look closely you can see the shape of the body.

Who knows what it is? But I can make out a solider in camo.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Megadude said:
SlumsofOhio said:
They need to remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. I don't wan't a new MGS game.

I found MGS2 to be astonishingly boring: "Theres 15 bombs you gotta find them" *finds bombs* "Good job now find another 20 bombs!" "Don't go in that room there's a bomb!" "Use this spray on the bomb" "here's a bomb detector".

He said "Metal gear 2: Solid Snake"... not MGS2:SoL

And MGS2 WASNT boring.

when i clicked on "page info" on FF

the keywords

Hideo Kojima, MGS,METAL GEAR, NEXT, game, konami, kojima game, KJP, Kojima Production

edit: didnt notice it was in the OP >_>

Soriku said:
Kojima should just make a new Boktai for Wii. HD consoles can get anything else as far as I'm concerned.

Lunar Knights 2?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

skip said:

I don't think that hints at a new metal gear. I see it as helping fans of his previous work at finding aforementioned site through the use of search engines.

This. Most people know Metal Gear, not Hideo Kojima or Kojima Productions. Of course it could be a new Metal Gear but I doubt they would put those tags in there just because it's going to be a new Metal Gear. But, if they do remove those tags, we might actually be able to suspect something.