By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima teaser site open. Hints new Metal Gear.

I learned the fine art of not letting promo shots like that fool me a long time ago. Blizzard pretty much beat fans over the head with ice, the numbers from Lost, and 10 other hints that they were making a Lost Vikings game only to announce Diablo, so I'll wait for the official announcement.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
outlawauron said:
Very interesting.

I hope for another Metal Gear!

Of course there will be another Metal Gear. Kojima wasn't completely satisfied with his work on MGS4 and I can't blame him.

Very nice! Even managed to troll MGS4!

I'm not trolling. He wasn't satisfied with MGS4. I've known there was going to be another MGS for a while now.

http://kotaku.com/381412/kojima-disappointed-with-metal-gear-solid-4

The rumor going around now is that it's going to be Raiden DLC + Trophy patch, but IMO it seems odd to put up a teaser website for DLC...

Cactus said:
The rumor going around now is that it's going to be Raiden DLC + Trophy patch, but IMO it seems odd to put up a teaser website fro DLC...

When ever Kojima does something it deserves to be this epic!

Guys to the left, in the forest, you can see symbol, anyone whos got a good eye take a look.

Around the Network
rafichamp said:
Guys to the left, in the forest, you can see symbol, anyone whos got a good eye take a look.

What did you see? If you see something say what it is. I saw a figure that looked like a soldier hiding.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus