By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Former COD Producers Lay It All Out On Which Console Has The Most Potential

Former Call of Duty producers and current co-founders of Epicenter Studios, Nathaniel McClure and Bryan Jury, answers all the questions laying on gamer's minds. The overview of questions asked and answered are below:

• What was your experience like working with Activision and being a part of popular games such as the Call of Duty franchise? And what were your likes and dislikes of the company?
  • Were you guys surprised by Call of Duty’s success?
  • What was it like learning how to work with the 360, PS3, and Wii before they hit store shelves?
  • As a producer of many multiplatform titles, which company has given you more freedom to do what you want with your title?
  • Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true?
  • When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360?
  • Which console do you guys feel has the most potential this generation?
  • How has online affected the gaming industry and its titles?
  • Have you guys ever shipped out a game knowing something was broken knowing you can fix it with a patch?

Go here to listen to the answers OPEN ME

Play Me

Around the Network

I'm not going to listen to 45+ minutes of that dude stuttering. Sorry.

The BuShA owns all!

The PS3, no need to watch the video. It's name already says it.

Potentially
Superior

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
More PS3 propganda....

Garnett said:
More PS3 propganda....

Apparently saying anything good is considered propaganda? Its a developer not a PR guy

mM
Around the Network
Garnett said:
More PS3 propganda....

How is an interview with a developer... propaganda?

Or is it just because hes thinks PS3 is superior?

Their answers:
  • Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true? No just more expensive
  • When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360? No that's BS.. No game has shown the limits of the PS3 and 360. Both can do the same games.
  • Which console do you guys feel has the most potential this generation? 360 cause of XBOX LIVE and larger userbase

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Their answers:
  • Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true? No just more expensive
  • When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360? No that's BS.. No game has shown the limits of the PS3 and 360. Both can do the same games.
  • Which console do you guys feel has the most potential this generation? 360 cause of XBOX LIVE and larger userbase

What, really? I didn't expect that from a video posted by a Sony fanboy...

The BuShA owns all!

NiKKoM said:
Their answers:

thank you for posting that.  I wasn't going to listen to all that just to hear some quick answers.

NiKKoM said:
Their answers:

Yep, those are the answers, not a complete answer for number 2 and number 3, but its a nice summary

mM