By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Former COD Producers Lay It All Out On Which Console Has The Most Potential

Propaganda "When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360?" Making people think PS3 is better and 360 is a weak machine.

A good thing is Blue Ray,A good thing is XBL.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Their answers:
  • Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true? No just more expensive
  • When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360? No that's BS.. No game has shown the limits of the PS3 and 360. Both can do the same games.
  • Which console do you guys feel has the most potential this generation? 360 cause of XBOX LIVE and larger userbase

• Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true? No, I think that people belive that sence there are more potential opportunities in share power and pipelines of possibilites, they perceive it as more difficult, when in fact its just comes down to it being more expensive.
  • When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360? No, ive yet to see an exclusive on either console that i dont see can be done on the other aswell. But we still havent really seen what these consoles can do, we're possibly just half way through this generation and you usually dont see the top performance until year five or so.   
  • Which console do you guys feel has the most potential this generation? Xbox360 just because of Xbox Live, but PSN is great aswell, i just think that they arrived to late and 360 already established a big userbase. Graphics wise i dont think anyone has the upper hand when it comes to potential, but the whole experience with Live and PSN, i just feel that 360 did it first.
  • Second guy; Yeah, 360 for me aswell, just look at the failure rate. Im on my 4th 360 and you're unfortunetly on your 4-5th one. And people are still coming back. That says alot. And publishers see that and feel that the 360 is by far the console of choice of the hardcore gamer and That will push developers and publishers to keep making games for the 360. And i feel that the 360 has more potential because of that, because thats where the money is right now.

....ooookay!

Too long... too... uninteresting... Thanks for the Summary, Nikkom.

4 ≈ One

The whole interview is biased, if you hear the interview, the guy says a thousand times, "oh, ill pick my words carefully"

rafichamp said:
    The whole interview is biased, if you hear the interview, the guy says a thousand times, "oh, ill pick my words carefully"

Erm, whose side are you on? ;)

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

WoW, it's like the wii was completely ignored, god for them, and I hope modern warfare 2 turns out awesome.

MAFKKA said:
    NiKKoM said:
    Their answers:
    • Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true? No just more expensive
    • When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360? No that's BS.. No game has shown the limits of the PS3 and 360. Both can do the same games.
    • Which console do you guys feel has the most potential this generation? 360 cause of XBOX LIVE and larger userbase

• Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true? No, I think that people belive that sence there are more potential opportunities in share power and pipelines of possibilites, they perceive it as more difficult, when in fact its just comes down to it being more expensive.
  • When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360? No, ive yet to see an exclusive on either console that i dont see can be done on the other aswell. But we still havent really seen what these consoles can do, we're possibly just half way through this generation and you usually dont see the top performance until year five or so.   
  • Which console do you guys feel has the most potential this generation? Xbox360 just because of Xbox Live, but PSN is great aswell, i just think that they arrived to late and 360 already established a big userbase. Graphics wise i dont think anyone has the upper hand when it comes to potential, but the whole experience with Live and PSN, i just feel that 360 did it first.
  • Second guy; Yeah, 360 for me aswell, just look at the failure rate. Im on my 4th 360 and you're unfortunetly on your 4-5th one. And people are still coming back. That says alot. And publishers see that and feel that the 360 is by far the console of choice of the hardcore gamer and That will push developers and publishers to keep making games for the 360. And i feel that the 360 has more potential because of that, because thats where the money is right now.

....ooookay!

That is so true. I am only on my 2nd.