By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - There is no PS3 version of Modern warfare 2 on gamestop

It seems you cant pre order Modern warfare 2 on the Playstation 3, but you can for the PC and Xbox 360:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=445

Is it even remotely possible that Microsoft has aquired modern warfare 2 as an Xbox 360 console exclusive? Now this may be a long shot considering its gamestop, but then again it is something to keep watch

mM
Around the Network

This has no chance of happening but if this happened.........well lets just say the ff13 360 announcement would pale in comparison to the hell that would break loose if this was true.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

There were scans in another thread from a gaming magazine and it listed the PS3. I believe there was also a trailer from the other day that listed the PS3.

don't get your panties all bunched up!

:P

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in trusting the Gamestop website for exclusivity and release dates, just wait until you hear it from the publisher.

amazon uk have a pre-order page for ps3 version... aka its not exclusive

Around the Network

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74393

/thread.

There is no chance of that happening, infact didnt the developers say that modern war fare 2 will look better on the ps3?

CGI-Quality said:
rafichamp said:
There is no chance of that happening, infact didnt the developers say that modern war fare 2 will look better on the ps3?

Not sure about that, but since the company has two sections of their team working on the game simultaneously on both, it'll end up like COD 4, not much different visually, with possibly more online players on the PS3 (360 had 16, PS3 had 24).

Was that COD4 or 5? The J man doesnt remember this.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Suuuure MS dropped 500 million on this cuz Lord MS haz infinit moneyz!!

All i care about is this... Its coming out this year!