By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kaz definitely turning things around

kber81 said:
FishyJoe said:
Exactly what news is telling you they are getting things together? Except for Home delay and the Dual Shock, everything else was previously known.

Jerks like you should be banned. Try to shake your wiimote if you have nothing to do. If you don't care just leave this thread for those who do.

Hey kber81, well done for the insult. That will earn you a lot of points with the community.

Does FishyJoe own a Wii? I have no clue. What I find interesting is his question though. He is asking for evidence on Sony moving in the right direction. He then says that if these two announcements are the only two new announcements, then he does not understand the statement made in the beginning. A good reply might be to give more evidence and not just insulting him.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

@Kasz216: Thanks for the info. That definitely sounds like the right way to move.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

super_etecoon said:
kber...I think that was out of line. All threads are open to discussion. What fishy said, while obviously not inline with your beliefs, was nonetheless a justifiable response to the thread title. Try rebutting his comment with facts instead of telling him he should be banned.

Seriously I'm sick to death with all these silly remarks of 13yo Fishy... TGS provides so many good news for PS but still there are N-boys like him who tries to make an info of the day with Afrika or Home delay. Man, don't cry. When I watch MGS4, MGSO, planty of jRpg, gran turismo, DMC, SC4 and much more I don't give a sh*t about Home delay or Afrika (I expect it to be an equivalent of this Wii's screensaver - Endless Ocean...).

Yikes kber81. What's up with you today? -Are you seriously that insulted by comments that you gotta throw insults around?

Seriously dude, it's not like your life is going to be effected by what is said in a forum. Just ignore other peoples comments if they are not appropriate. Just don't go and get yourself banned because of one of them.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Magera said:
 Just don't go and get yourself banned because of one of them.

I can't be banned Ask Gball (Sporticus, Gelmer...)

Around the Network
Magera said:
Yikes kber81. What's up with you today? -Are you seriously that insulted by comments that you gotta throw insults around?

Seriously dude, it's not like your life is going to be effected by what is said in a forum. Just ignore other peoples comments if they are not appropriate. Just don't go and get yourself banned because of one of them.

Nothing is wrong with him.

Its the same thing i bitch about, you cant make a sony does something good thread witout wii60 fanboys fucking it up and Thats in the damn sony forum.

fishjoy only own the wii, posts Nintendo ass kissing threads/negative sony threads.

Oh, ok cool. then no need to watch what you say!!!!...

Hmm... now if only I could become un-bannable!

Magera said:

Hmm... now if only I could become un-bannable!

It's easy... just follow the rules

@ Hus,

Same goes for XX does good threads vs other fanboys. But like I said, Why let comments get to you then start to throw around insults yourself.

It's not like your going to achieve anything other then make yourself look bad in front of the rest of the community.

kber81 said:
Magera said:
Just don't go and get yourself banned because of one of them.

I can't be banned Ask Gball (Sporticus, Gelmer...)

...and you know that trollfest übermeister Gballzack is back, right?  88 posts and counting...