By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kaz definitely turning things around

After E3, GC, and now TGS I will officially say that Kaz is turning things around for Sony and pushing things in the right difrection. He even admits that the launch wasnt that great, and that a price drop for the 80GB is plausible.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Well yahh thats what happens when you put the right person in the rigth place.

kzazy ken should still be in some sony basement thinking stuff up.

He said that a price drop wont come this year (other than the given $499 for the 80gb), home is delayed, no other big news and there is already mixed reactions to the Afrika game. Not all games will have rumble support, and everyone has to purchase the rumble controllers separately. Exactly what has he turned around?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Hus said:
Well yahh thats what happens when you put the right person in the rigth place.

kzazy ken should still be in some sony basement thinking stuff up.

I miss Ken honestly, I've meet Ken (with a translater) he truly is a smart and honest man. Only problem is his ideas are so ahead of his time it just wasnt working out for him. He was the who envisioned and went to IBM to create the CELL Processor.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

^
Old games will have the rumble feature via PSN update. Do Research.

And yes if an existing owner of the PS3 wants the rumble controller, they have to buy another one.

The same thing happened during the PS1 era whenever the introduced the Dual Shock.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

If they were really on top of things, they would announce some kind of trade in program for people who buy the PS3 now with the old controllers. Why on earth would I want to buy a PS3 now with obsolete controllers?

lol

wii60 are already posting their bs, cant make a thread about sony with out it. Should have known better ssj12.

Whine about rumble, its back
Whine about 3rd party support, they back on it.
Whine about tools, they are on top of it.

outlawauron said:
^

And yes if an existing owner of the PS3 wants the rumble controller, they have to buy another one.

The same thing happened during the PS1 era whenever the introduced the Dual Shock.

Some will, far from all. Do Research

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
outlawauron said:
^

Some will, far from all. Do Research

yes you are right some will some wont, I wouldnt doubt that all 1st party titles will have rumble added. 

As for your statement on Africa, people still dont have a single idea on what it is but the game is beautiful. 

@Fishy - Not everyone cares about rumble. Frankly I have no need for rumble and wont be buying a dual shock 3 controller unless I want a 3rd controller, and I like how lite the SixAxiS is.  

i was dissapointed 2nite honestly.
i expected more, i want a ps3 but i want more about sony bringing back some old rpg franchises.

I am just taking in all the benefits of the console war.

Playing: Halo 3/Eternal Sonata (360), MP3 (Wii)

Live Tag: ipwndurmom69