By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can anybody tell me why Metal Gear Solid 4 will come to the 360?

lol disolitude I was about to respond pretty angrily until I got to the last sentance.

boy am I glad I didn't jump the gun!

Around the Network

I think people saw it as likely a few months ago as well. Same thing that happened in the PS2 era and there was much less to gain at that time.

The only question is if the costs of HD porting make it too much trouble.

another one *sigh*

there is no reason for this game to come to the xbox.

there is (like you said) no hype or anticipation for this game. i would rather have a a new ip :-|

Great thread, glad you posted this.

Anyway, MGS4 will be 360 because of a randomer nobody has heard of posting it on Twitter.

dsister44 said:
another one *sigh*

there is no reason for this game to come to the xbox.

there is (like you said) no hype or anticipation for this game. i would rather have a a new ip :-|

I just made a thread asking because there were a bunch of people announcing that MGS4 was going to come to the 360 like it was a fact. Did I miss something?

Around the Network

because sony has lost all of its third party exclusives from last gen: FF, RE, DMC, GTA.

To make money is the only reason I can think of. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens, or maybe a Substance-type rerelease for both consoles.

Ari_Gold said:
because sony has lost all of its third party exclusives from last gen: FF, RE, DMC, GTA.

Final Fantasy wasn't exclusive (GBA games and I'm pretty sure there was a GC Final Fantasy game). Neither was RE (games on Gamecube) or GTA (San Andreas and possibly some other games on Xbox, not counting PC versions). I know you like to troll, but at least get it right lest you give a bad name to your fellow trolls.

Soriku: Yeah, I know people think they're hilarious, but anyone who actually wants something to happen for the sake of seeing people have meltdowns is probably just a jerk (and I'm saying that nicely).

Um..I don´t really care.But fanboys will obviously want it to come to the Xbox 360 just to brag they have the game in their system.

What Ari_Gold said. Also, don't forget that the Gamecube got its own versions of MGS and MGS2, and the Xbox got the updated MGS2. Just saying it's not out of the question, not that I care since I already have the game on PS3.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."