By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Compilation Begins with new PSP,DS and Cell games...

Onimusha12 said:

You probably also don't care as a user that people can pirate games damaging PSP sales even further limiting what games can actually come to the PSP in the future and the livelihood of the PSP itself. Living in the moment as a gamer is just an excuse, nothing more.

You do realize that a DS owner with slot 1 & slot 2 solution can not only play any GBA rom on their DS, but also store multiple DS roms on their flash card - not to mention nes & snes rom emulation. All without cracking the case. The psp is not alone when it comes to easy piracy.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I'm glad I own a DS instead of a PSP.

According to Nomura KH is Sora's story.So where's Sora in KH:BBS?I've seriously started getting bored of seeing new main characters everywhere all the time.

At least I get my Roxas who is,in fact,Sora. :D

Hmm, S-E plays the waiting game for KH3. The spin offs will keep me alive, at least.

Also, what's a "main spinoff?" ;)

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

If only I liked the KH series I would jump for joy cause I am getting a PSP. And fuck cell phone games, seriously.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

@naznatips

it continues the story of the kh2 ending, I would call that the main spin off of the two.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
@naznatips

it continues the story of the kh2 ending, I would call that the main spin off of the two.

Sorry, I thought they taught you how to read by 15 leo-j.  BBS is the story of the very distant past, and in fact doesn't even directly involve any of the main KH characters (Sora, Riku, Kairi).  In other words, it's just a prequel.  There is no main spinoff.  You know what should really make you sad leo-j?  Soriku was very mature about this news, and even congratulated the PSP on getting such a good looking game.  Here you are acting like a child to try and make the PSP game seem better.

@nazntips

And yesterday you were making people think the psp game was a wii game.
Not only that but you said it was impossible for it to be a psp game.

mM

Probably not any more announcements until next year. I think 3 is more than anyone hoped for in the first place.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

@soriku

Yep that it, sucks I am dissapointed that we dont even get screenshots or trailers of those games.

Or has square not yet started their conference?

mM
leo-j said:
@nazntipsEdit

And yesterday you were making people think the psp game was a wii game.
Not only that but you said it was impossible for it to be a psp game.

I said it's impossible for the PSP to display 4:3, which the supposed screenshots were. It is still impossible for the PSP to display 4:3, which means what we have seen so far was not being displayed on the PSP or run on it, which explains also why the resolution was so high. I'm still not incorrect about that, and you are still acting like a child.