By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Compilation Begins with new PSP,DS and Cell games...

No naznatips

you said it was impossible for that game to be a psp game, and all the fingers were pointing at the wii.

@soriku

Were can I see it?

mM
Around the Network

Wow, I forgot all about FFCC TCB. They haven't even hinted at it. Seriously, what the hell?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Leo-j, I said it wasn't a PSP game because the screen shots were not 16:9 and therefor not PSP screens. That's a logical conclusion. I'm still not sure what's going on with those screens.

Soriku, I'm not sure what you are asking. If you are asking whether or not the scans are supposed to be of the PSP game, it sounds like they are... they have the same characters after all. I just don't know if what we saw where in-game graphics.

Hopefully we will get more screens and a trailer for each of these games.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
@soriku

Yep that it, sucks I am dissapointed that we dont even get screenshots or trailers of those games.

Or has square not yet started their conference?

It's happening as we speak.

Are you serious? Because I really want to know when they are going to announce FF VII, and show off these kh games

add me

FFVII PS3 Remake:It simply will NOT happen.

Also,no such thing as a main spin-off exists.Or then I could say that 358/2 Days is a main spin-off because it shows what happens in another story gap which is what happened with Roxas during CoM.Clearly there is something.