By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Compilation Begins with new PSP,DS and Cell games...

The DS is on a major role unlike any portable system has ever been, both with sales and quality software.

Around the Network

^
well Nintendo has been on that roll since the original GameBoy. No one stood in their way of complete control of the portable market until the PSP.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Do any of these games have anything to do with the secret endings to KH2 or Final mix+. I'm glad that they're giving us some back round for organization XIII and the dude in that psp looks badass (Sora was starting to annoy me.) But I feel like SE needs to stop being so flighty with these spin offs and get more main series games out.

outlawauron said:
^
well Nintendo has been on that roll since the original GameBoy. No one stood in their way of complete control of the portable market until the PSP.
 Very true. In terms of market share the GB and GBA were way more dominant than the DS with 90-95% of the market share. 

Pillzee said:
Do any of these games have anything to do with the secret endings to KH2 or Final mix+. I'm glad that they're giving us some back round for organization XIII and the dude in that psp looks badass (Sora was starting to annoy me.) But I feel like SE needs to stop being so flighty with these spin offs and get more main series games out.

well... goood news coming your way!!!!
the psp game, Birth by sleep IS the one on the secret ending.
the DS one is the sequel of Chains of memories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

iclim4 said:
@leo: main spinoff? hahahaha
so is the DS one a spinoff of a spinoff then?....
edit:oh wait it is....

iclim4, You had me thinking that the DS game was a sequel to chain of memories. it is not.

358 / 2 (called 358 over two), whose title, said Square, will apparently make sense once you play the game, will take place somewhere around the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.---IGN

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

patjuan32 said:
iclim4 said:
@leo: main spinoff? hahahaha
so is the DS one a spinoff of a spinoff then?....
edit:oh wait it is....

iclim4, You had me thinking that the DS game was a sequel to chain of memories. it is not.

358 / 2 (called 358 over two), whose title, said Square, will apparently make sense once you play the game, will take place somewhere around the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.---IGN

yeah i guess i misinterpreted.

reading back its about sora and his team and it takes place between KH1 and KH2... so does this event happen before or after chain of memories?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Wow, I have to say I'm shocked to discover that leo-j was right. However, can you blame me for wondering why the hell scans of a PSP game weren't in 16:9??? It still makes no sense. I guess that means what we've seen so far isn't the actual graphics of the game.

Anyway, other than the cell phone game I get both! That's why I like having both handhelds. My PSP is starting to slowly become worth more than just a portable rom machine. The DS one sounds more interesting to me though. 4 player co-op? Online maybe? Also, IGN said it seems really dark.

So, it appears that this story http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/04/next-kingdom-hearts-to-be-portable-spin-off-not-khiii/ was about the DS game. That means the plot we are can look forward to for the DS game is what happened to Mickey in the World of Darkness. Very cool.

when is SE press conference?

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

looks like i need to be getting a DS..sigh..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!