By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Breaking news: Home delayed til spring 2008

kber81 said:
Arcturus said:
Out of everything reported so far, I knew you'd jump on this as soon as you could.

QFT

Yeah, because posting about some of the biggest news to come out of a otherwise uneventful press conference is a bad thing

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network
sieanr said:
kber81 said:
Arcturus said:
Out of everything reported so far, I knew you'd jump on this as soon as you could.

QFT

Yeah, because posting about some of the biggest news to come out of a otherwise uneventful press conference is a bad thing

Nope its not.

but it continues fishs fanboy anything not pto sony/PS3 threads.

Wii all know what sides hes on.

omg teh domination is delayed, call the cops!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

So according to the Sony fans here, only Sony fans should be allowed to report bad Sony news from now on?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Was there an update on LBP release timeframe? That's the one app that my wife and daughter keep nagging me about and why I have to, at some point, buy a PS3...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

MGS4 , FFXIII , Home , Killzone 2 ... wow , next years beginning will be huge :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

So is it confirmed when FF13 will come out? Well, with all the news and updates to specs, for me, definitely good to wait until FF13 comes out to pick up a PS3.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

let's say beginnig 2009 outside Japan
but sincerely, it is not even sure ...

Time to Work !

Hus said:
sieanr said:
kber81 said:
Arcturus said:

QFT

Nope its not.

but it continues fishs fanboy anything not pto sony/PS3 threads.

Wii all know what sides hes on.

Its not big news?

Not more than five minuets ago the local NBC news station mentioned Homes delay.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

GranTurismo said:
your mother said:

Look above - I fixed my post - GranTurismo made sense, I took it the wrong way, and I am owning up to it.

Thanks for the post fix your mother, i like the way Nintnedo puts so much effort into making their games top notch, with games like MP3, and soon to be galaxy at the top level of games for any system in terms of a great finished product.

While games like HS/lair are under a more strict deadline for the game to come out, while games like FF, GT are allowed to take there time to make the best game on the system.

Look what happened to GTA4, it was coming out this october, but they scrwed up and are allowed to delay the game until the spring, while big games from Nintnedo would of just fixed the game up big time and brought it out in october08.

The problem is that Sony needs games now. Big games that can compete this holiday season. So they're pressuring these devs to get the game out as fast as they can. Therefore they don't have as much time to test it. Sure the big games will get leway but the smaller games that could've been big hits suffer. If they don't break this cycle they will be doomed to mediocrity.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo